TNF: Falcons @ Panthers (1 Viewer)

Maybe the Falcons will fumble the ball while trying to kneel to run the clock out and the Panthers will go on to get a game winning drive after regaining possession.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
Maybe it’ll be an old fashioned blowout. Falcons up 3-0 after the 1st but the final will be like 38-3 Panthers.

*Replace “Life” with “Falcons”, and add “to lose” at the end...

They haven’t done the “player gets confused, picks up a fumble, and runs the wrong way” yet... I predict that’s on the horizon.

falcons, leading by 1, will run out the clock in victory formation with iceman kneeling into his own end zone

Lets go w/the 'ol tie ballgame! 0 - 0

1604014605469.png

Game at 7:15. I’m trying to figure out how Atlanta will lose tonight.
My prediction:
Atlanta will be behind by one point on the final drive with no timeouts. Ryan will be moving the Falcons into fieldgoal range with the clock ticking down. They complete a pass at the Panthers' 3 yard line with 28 seconds left and ticking. The Falcons hurry up to the line and Ryan milks the clock, takes the snap, and then spikes the ball with 3 seconds left on the clock. But the line judge official throws a penalty flag for an illegal formation; not having enough players on the line of scrimmage. The referee announces that the offensive penalty requires a 10 second runoff. Game Over!
:grin:

My prediction:
Atlanta will be behind by one point on the final drive with no timeouts. Ryan will be moving the Falcons into fieldgoal range with the clock ticking down. They complete a pass at the Panthers' 3 yard line with 28 seconds left and ticking. The Falcons hurry up to the line and Ryan milks the clock, takes the snap, and immediately spikes the ball with 3 seconds left on the clock. But the line judge official throws a penalty flag for an illegal formation; not having enough players on the line of scrimmage. The referee announces that the offensive penalty requires a 10 second runoff. Game Over!
:grin:

I like that too... but I thought you were leading up to a repeat of the classic “Steve Walsh goes to spike the ball, but fumbles instead” finishing move of days past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom