TNF: Falcons @ Panthers (1 Viewer)

I know we need the falcons to win to help the saints but i can't root for them 😕
That's the beauty of it. You don't have to. It's the FAILcons. They are their own worst enemy.

How on Earth do guys like Robby Anderson go to a school like Temple and then go undrafted?

I like rooting for guys like that (except for when they play us).

Maybe you meant this as a rhetorical question.

I think the key is that there is some decent football talent in PA and NJ, and if they are passed over by Penn State, they may wind up at Temple. Rutgers has been a disaster lately, UCONN is basically on the road to becoming a basketball-only school.

Temple has been decent at hiring coaches recently (Rhule --> Baylor then Carolina; Geoff Collins --> Ga. Tech; Manny Diaz --> Miami (after a very brief HC stint at Temple)). Rhule also developed some decent defensive players like Haason Reddick, a first round pick by Arizona who was not a scholarship athlete out of HS, and also from Jersey.

Atlanta's defense is awful.

Wow, Falcons really do SUCK!

And that’s why Atl has to go for 7. You don’t settle for 3 when your defense is 31st.
Bet they won’t make that mistake again,,,but then again they are the Failcons.

Some crews would have flagged that as a late hit.

That debate last week with the mute button was so unfair.

Hold on. That's not a political statement.

I just want a mute button that only silences the announcers when I desperately need them to shut up for a minute but still hearing the on-field sounds. I remember that game they broadcast a LONG time ago with no announcers as an experiment and it was a fail. BUT sometimes I just can't concentrate on the game and hear myself think when they're just blathering and blathering terrified of having dead air.

I know, nobody cares about my feelings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom