N/S TNF-Giants @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, these two teams are pitiful, but at least it's an evenly matched game.

So who you got? :unsure:

How did that uncovered gunner not know to look back at his punter for a chance to convert an easy 4th down???
That's when you understand why these teams have just two wins total for the year. :covri:

Eagles, but anything can happen when two teams try to out-fail each other.

Like that NY punt. Eagles fail by being completely confused and not covering one of the gunners, but NYC out failed the Eagles by not having the punter throw to the wide open player for what would have been an easy 20-30 yard gain.

Game is tied 7-7.
But I'm going to assume that if I pick a team to win, that's the one that will certainly lose.

Imagine that... the ex-Saint, Boston Scott just happens to be the best player on the field.

Well they picked up 16, so now it will be 3rd and 10 instead of 3rd and 15.

Game is tied 7-7.
But I'm going to assume that if I pick a team to win, that's the one that will certainly lose.
Which team win will in some remote way, shape, or form help out the Saints? That's how to really know who will win/lose.

I should start betting on that trend, but I would probably start to have tax problems after just a couple of weeks winnings.

So that timeout actually worked out for them! Otherwise they would have been short by a yard!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom