N/S TNF-Giants @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Which team win will in some remote way, shape, or form help out the Saints? That's how to really know who will win/lose.

I should start betting on that trend, but I would probably start to have tax problems after just a couple of weeks winnings.
Neither of these teams can help anybody until we learn which teams on their schedule needs knocking-off. Right now all they can beat are themselves. :jpshakehead:

Man... you have to try hard to play as bad as the Giants. :freak7:

As bad as this gets, just remember it could be worse - we could be watching the debate! Lol

If I wanted to watch two senior citizens incoherently yell at each other for a few hours I’d just go to the local retirement home. I’d also get to sleep well knowing neither would get to be president, just sent to bed with a cup of juice and their meds.

If I wanted to watch two senior citizens incoherently yell at each other for a few hours I’d just go to the local retirement home. I’d also get to sleep well knowing neither would get to be president, just sent to bed with a cup of juice and their meds.

I'd visit my parents.

They said that Wentz was already in pain from their game on Sunday.
The hits he's taking tonight won't make him feel much better. :shocked:

Did the Giants make it into that thread discussing if the Cowboys are the worse team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom