TNF: Jags/Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Tell me why does Jacksonville have a franchise?

Jax is the largest city in the south. It has the population to succeed but it has been squandered by really bad teams more often than not...and probably an under appreciation for the local obsession with college football.

Fantasy Football. I have 3 players tonight. I'll be glued the entire time. I've been saying for a while Fantasy is way more crucial to the NFL's sustainability than people realize.
You better believe it, it is. And typical sports gambling as well. And yes, fantasy football is a form of gambling, I know!!!

Jax is the largest city in the south. It has the population to succeed but it has been squandered by really bad teams more often than not...and probably an under appreciation for the local obsession with college football.
Wait, what? Did they suddenly move like 4-5 million people into Jacksonville overnight?

No where near, the largest city in the south. And not even remotely close the largest city in Florida!

Wait, what? Did they suddenly move like 4-5 million people into Jacksonville overnight?

No where near, the largest city in the south. And not even remotely close the largest city in Florida!

1. NYC 8.4 million
2. LA 3.9 million
3. Chicago 2.7 million
4. Houston 2.3 million
5. Phoenix 1.7 million
6. Philly 1.6 million
7. San Antonio 1.5 million
8. San Diego 1.4 million
9. Dallas 1.3 million
10. San Jose 1 million
11. Austin 978k
12. Jacksonville 911k

37. Atlanta 506k
42. Miami 467k
50. New Orleans 390k

Jacksonville is the largest city in the continental United States with over 840 square miles.
(Area, not population)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom