TNF: Jags/Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Consigliere

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a real reason to watch this game? The teams are 26 and 28 in the power rankings. Are there any players talented or exciting enough to make it worth watching?

Is there a real reason to watch this game? The teams are 26 and 28 in the power rankings. Are there any players talented or exciting enough to make it worth watching?

Well, Derek Trucks is playing the national anthem (slide guitar probably), hope to catch that, will be better than the game most likely....

The only reason I’m remotely interested in this game is because I can’t decide if i should I start K. Cole with DJ Chark being out? In a deep 14 person league, who you start at the Flex is crucial when Mike Thomas is injured 😩

They gotta stop putting matchups such as this on Thursday. There is no rivalry and little history between these two teams. TBH I wish Thursday games were only a few times a year and saved for potential showcase games

They gotta stop putting matchups such as this on Thursday. There is no rivalry and little history between these two teams. TBH I wish Thursday games were only a few times a year and saved for potential showcase games
I like having "some football" on TV as much as possible. With 32 teams and 16 weeks, it makes sense for each team to play one. But they should have at least one good team in each game. They should have known this matchup would be a stinker.

Two great contenders usually make for must-see TV. A great contender vs a #28-ish team, usually makes for a blowout, (or a cindrella underdog super-story that nobody watched and regret it... 1%) Two bottom feeders squaring off for what might be one of their handful of wins??? I guess you just gotta like watching football.

And I like watching football, so I'll watch.

Thursday night games are garbage for the first 4 games of the year when they are only on NFL Network. Once it’s split between Fox/NFL in wk 5 they get much better and by wk 8 they are solid for the rest of the year.

Tonight’s game ain’t worth watching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom