TNF: Jags/Dolphins (1 Viewer)

The only reason I’m remotely interested in this game is because I can’t decide if i should I start K. Cole with DJ Chark being out? In a deep 14 person league, who you start at the Flex is crucial when Mike Thomas is injured 😩

I know. I'm starting Claypool, Gallup, James Washington as my 3 WRs, then for my WT I'm going with Justin Jefferson and at RWT, Dan Arnold and Andy Isabella. I might put TQS in one of the spots, but still have a few days to decide. The homer in me is not starting Robert Tonyan against the Saints. Dissly, Knox and Mostert also hurt is killing my team.

FWIW, 32 team, 53-player roster and 16-player practice squad.

Is there a real reason to watch this game? The teams are 26 and 28 in the power rankings. Are there any players talented or exciting enough to make it worth watching?
Some of us don't have an exciting life like you where we have other options for the evening.
For me it's either watch the game, or watch the walls. :sad:

It's almost kickoff, so we may as well make this the Game Thread.

So who's the better QB in this game, Fitzpatrick or Minshew? :scratch:

Those rookie college boys need to remember that you have to touch a receiver while he's on the ground to end the play.

I'd give it a real watch if Tua were playing, just to see. But it'll pretty much just be background noise tonight.

Miami is cutting through the Jags like butter.

The Dolphins cap the first drive with the first touchdown of the night.

Looks like there may not be much defense from anyone tonight.
We might have us a shootout!

You can't maintain your drive if your guy can't catch the football. :jpshakehead:

Miami looks like a team who is eager to get out of the winless column. Fitzpatrick is running like he's 27 instead of 37!

Miami is quickly up by two TDs. Making it look easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom