N/S TNF: NY Giants @ Washington Football Team (1 Viewer)

Gah these teams are bad
It’s coaching. NYG won’t be competitive. WFT will stay in games because of the DL. If Heineken plays like tonight they can win games against good teams.

There were moments when I think play calling was just bad. It makes me appreciate SP and DA.

Another good game to start the season. I come away more impressed by Heinickie every time I see that little dude. Props to him.

Happy for Heinicke.

I didn't understand why they went get the bearded wonder this off season. Heinicke should have been given the starting job after what he showed in the playoffs last year.

Happy for Heinicke.

I didn't understand why they went get the bearded wonder this off season. Heinicke should have been given the starting job after what he showed in the playoffs last year.
Some weird old school philosophy.

Like Andy Dalton starting ahead of Fields.

Heinickie is the real deal. He plays like a few inches shorter than he is but it works some how. Props to that little dude. He’s legit.
He's a baller but I don't what his ceiling is. They will probably give him an extension but they still need to address the position long-term.

I thought about watching it but find it hard to get interested in non Saints games. Not sure why really. I, instead, watched Drumline (2002) with the family. Oldie but goodie.

I thought about watching it but find it hard to get interested in non Saints games. Not sure why really. I, instead, watched Drumline (2002) with the family. Oldie but goodie.
For a 'non-Saints' game, it was probably one of the better NFL games from a pure enjoyment standpoint.
The two teams aren't really a threat to the Saints and it didn't matter who won. And there were more lead changes in that game than Kardashian photos on the internet.
It was just a fun game to watch to the end. :grin:

Kid has a little Favre to him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-233610_resize_92.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-233610_resize_92.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
I was at the game last night. The stadium was a little more than 1/2 full and there were just as many Giants fans as home team. The weather turned out great and the tailgating was amazing under the canopies of the premier parking areas.

i don’t think NY plays this game that close if they didn’t play so much hurry up football. That strategy kept the WFT defense in check most of the night.

I was at the game last night. The stadium was a little more than 1/2 full and there were just as many Giants fans as home team. The weather turned out great and the tailgating was amazing under the canopies of the premier parking areas.

i don’t think NY plays this game that close if they didn’t play so much hurry up football. That strategy kept the WFT defense in check most of the night.
I could hear the Giants fans. I had to say, Wait, WHERE is this game again?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom