N/S TNF: NY Giants @ Washington Football Team (1 Viewer)

They showed a Tide commercial with Matty Pooh Pants plopping his dirty jersey on the table to be washed in cold water. (I don't have the sound on but it's obvious.)

Shouldn't he be plopping his greased britches up there? If we're talking about how confident you are in the detergent's ability to clean in cold water, that would be a convincing commercial.

Why did the Panthers ever get rid of the Great Gano?

Man that offense is sad for WFT. The plays are all over the place and the QB keeps trying for the long ball every down. It’s like watch a baseball team that can’t hit Home Runs try to swing for the fences every at bat…

Man that offense is sad for WFT. The plays are all over the place and the QB keeps trying for the long ball every down. It’s like watch a baseball team that can’t hit Home Runs try to swing for the fences every at bat…
The defense for WFT looks pretty WTF, too. Looked totally clueless during that last Giants touchdown.

Does Washington have any fans? Or are they confused, too, and yell "Defense" when they have the ball?

Kidding aside, this hasn’t been that bad of a game to say it’s the NFC East.

I think Daniel Jones looks pretty good tonight....better than I expected.

I think Daniel Jones looks pretty good tonight....better than I expected.
I disagree with how he looks. I've always thought his wee beady eyes were too close together.

But Siriusly, he's made a few wonky throws but not too bad.

Can’t take any of these teams lightly
They look like 2 evenly matched teams very much in a rebuilding mode who are getting in the way of their own offenses. Dallas looks to be much stronger offensively .... with no defense. I thought Washington was supposed to be strong defensively.

This is classic carolina Ron ball . Clunk and dun, kick field goals, hang around on the scoreboard then steal the game on the final final possession with a FG or late TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom