TNF: Panthers @ Steelers (1 Viewer)

That game was fun. McCaffery can't block worth a crap, but he scored 3 meaningless TDs while giving up 3 sacks.

As Sean Payton yelled at Antonio Pittman at Millsaps after blitz pick-up drills for RB's during TC, "I can't play you." Pittman cut, Pierre Thomas makes the team.

Was that Big Ben's 2nd 158.3 game?

Love to see the Panthers take a loss. Even better, McCaffrey and Big Ben are both on my fantasy team and scored major points with the Panthers loosing. Not a bad start to the week.

This game should tell our defense and offense what we will need to do to get 3 W's.
Hit Cam.

After the first hit and pick-6, Newton went into Super-Bowl-I-ain't-divin'-on-that-ball mode.

It took Norv a couple of drives to figure out he had to get the ball out quickly and not use Newton's ability to extend the play, turning him into a serviceable quarterback from a gun-shy one.

He was starting to get back into the swing of the game, then he got hit again. The game was basically over after that.

Love to see the Panthers take a loss. Even better, McCaffrey and Big Ben are both on my fantasy team and scored major points with the Panthers loosing. Not a bad start to the week.
The fact that the Panthers starters were still in the game, down 40 points in the 4th quarter, says that Ron Rivera has McCaffery on his fantasy team as well. Dude is an idiot coach for that. Had one of their most important pieces gone down with an injury, he wouldn’t hear the end of it.

The fact that the Panthers starters were still in the game, down 40 points in the 4th quarter, says that Ron Rivera has McCaffery on his fantasy team as well. Dude is an idiot coach for that. Had one of their most important pieces gone down with an injury, he wouldn’t hear the end of it.
Yeah I have to admit I was kind of rooting for someone to get dinged up. I mean nothing major, don't really wish injury on anyone, but just enough of a tweak that Rivera was going to have to deal with the wrath of the media and fans over it. Any distraction for them is a plus for us.

I was thinking it was pretty silly too but then when I thought about it with the way things are bunched up in the NFC you never what will happen at the end of this year. When breaking a tie for the playoffs points start coming into it at the 7th level for tie breakers.
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs)
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference
  5. Strength of victory
  6. Strength of schedule
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed
  9. Best net points in common games
  10. Best net points in all games
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games
  12. Coin toss
If I was a team bunched up in the middle like they are (currently only 1 game of being the 7th seed) I would be trying to score as much as possible.

That being said if you lose one of your major pieces doing that you really aren't going far.

Yep, Drew just barely misses them. I'm thinking it's the YPA portion of the rating that keeps him from hitting it.

1541773614285.png

That's one of the reasons the rating system is so odd. in his 2004 game against Oakland, he was 22 of 25 for 281 and 5 TDs to 0 Ints. If that's not perfect QBing, I don't know what is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom