N/S TNF: Panthers @ Texans (1 Viewer)

They are stating I believe a rookie QB, thus their prospects IMO are slim to none sadly.

Yeah no chance. Carolina as much as i hate to say it are looking legit. I give em props for Sundays win.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
It’s TNF tonight and the Panthers travel to Houston.
Any chance the Texans upset the Panthers?
Current line is Panthers -8.5.
Maybe the Texans learned something from the Saints debacle??? :shrug:

Who am I kidding? The Panthers will definitely be 3-0. 😢

The Panthers are actually starting to make me a little nervous
First game probably the worst team in the NFL, second game playing a team without half of its coaches and many of its best players, third game will be against a team using its 3rd string Quarterback
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good

The Panthers are actually starting to make me a little nervous...

... Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good
So true.

Me too about being nervous about the Panthers. They flat out whipped us. But the wildcard is Sam Darnold. I scouted him back in college before the draft (in my amateurish way). What I learned is that he's streaky. He's gifted, he comes from an incredibly athletic family. The potential is off the charts. But I've seen tape where his accuracy in particular is inconsistent.

He's good. Whether or or not he can be consistent enough is the question.

Or at least consistent enough to challenge the likes of Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes. I personally don't think so - but I'm usually wrong.

The Panthers are actually starting to make me a little nervous
First game probably the worst team in the NFL, second game playing a team without half of its coaches and many of its best players, third game will be against a team using its 3rd string Quarterback
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good
Yep Cowherd once said its not who you play, its when you play them.

If anyone wants to watch and hope for a miracle. Kickoff is now on NFLN.

I almost took the Panthers as my survivor pick but I just couldn't pull the trigger ( I wanted complete joy If they did lose. So instead went with Arizona).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom