N/S TNF: Panthers @ Texans (1 Viewer)

Another good job there Tejas.

Aikman is having a ROUGH time with the Darnold to Arnold connection.
But Charissa Thompson I think it was on the pregame show said everybody in the booth is a professional and wouldn't have that problem mixing up the names.

Carolina may be the worst looking 2-0 NFL team in history! There is ZERO doubt in my mind, should the Saints have had all of their defensive players and coaches, the Saints roll the Panthers last week.

DJ Moore just limped off. They are dropping like flies out there.

It's prolly enough for them to start 3-0. But if I'm a Panties fan who just witnessed losing a lot of my top players, it's bittersweet.

wow is that a knee for DJ Moore? Thursday Night Football is just an injury fiesta. Can understand why the players' union pushed back on it for a while.

at the start of the game, I was worried that the Panthers had their own 21st century "triplets" and a perfectly cromulent coach in Rhule a/k/a like Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer. Not as worried now - thanks Goodell for TNF!

What happened to Moore, he's on my fantasy team?
Hard to tell. He limped off to the sideline but then was sitting on the turf leaning back against the bench with the staff talking to him but they weren't touching anything. Best guess right now a knee?

Hard to tell. He limped off to the sideline but then was sitting on the turf leaning back against the bench with the staff talking to him but they weren't touching anything. Best guess right now a knee?
Thanks, of course he gets hurt too, Matt Rhule trying to murder all his star players.

Missed two penalties on that play. Hand to the helmet of QB then a shot to the head of the QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom