TNF Steelers vs Browns (1 Viewer)

Something stinks with the betting line and the public is all over the Steelers. Would be shocked if the Browns didn’t win with the way the line is trending, but anything can happen

A part of me wants to see the Browns suffer, but another part of me wants to see Brisett do well.

Well I have Steelers +13 in my weekly alternate spread parlay. I hope they cover. I break my weekly alternate spread parlays into two separate parlay bets: TNF + Noon games and then 3pm games + SNF and sometimes MNF. I give myself a big cushion on some games and still manage around +600 to +800 for each parlay. Hit on both last week and won $400.

What a treasure of a game.

Only thing that would make it worth watching is if Pickett made his debut.

I predict it will be a bad offense game on both sides with both defenses playing well.

I think Cleveland. But that’s based on nothing but the fact that they lost to the Jets last week, and it’s a weird league. And I think with the weather it’ll be run heavy so that favors Cleveland imo

A part of me wants to see the Browns suffer, but another part of me wants to see Brisett do well.
I would like to see the Browns win the AFC Championship every year, and lose to the Saints in the Super Bowl

They'd be very successful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom