To all the Taysom haters (1 Viewer)

Who would you think this team has a better chance of winning with ? Winston or Taysom ? Another question , Who would you think this team has a better chance to win with , Winston or Dalton ? Let me help you … The answer is Hill and Dalton.
Please give it a rest. It's over.

Wait... Sean Payton is that you?!?

As expected the clowns are out in full force.
Who would you think this team has a better chance of winning with ? Winston or Taysom ? Another question , Who would you think this team has a better chance to win with , Winston or Dalton ? Let me help you … The answer is Hill and Dalton.
I stated that the team has a better chance winning with one of the other 2. I did not comment to the fact of whether any of the 3 are bonafide NFL winning QB’s. If you think that Winston is an NFL winning QB perhaps you should look in the mirror when calling people clowns.

Go away!

You’ve created a thread directed to “Taysom Haters” but provided no facts or basis of your argument. Taysom Hill is NOT the answer at QB either. As proven.
Maybe not,but with this sorry offensive line we definitely need a mobile QB! Six sacks today is completely unacceptable!

Ok. Jamies Winston is a future Hall of Famer and just has a bad receivers that are running all the wrong routes when he’s throwing to them. Are you happy now ?
Nobody needs that energy. Your rant won't decide who starts so keep that negativity to yourself. If you aren't ride or die then kick rocks.

To the OP...
If you rolled up Fran Tarkenton, Johnny Unitas, Drew Brees, Joe Montana, Randall Cunningham, Patrick Mahomes, and any other superior QB you can think of into a Super Signal Caller... and you would STILL need a decent offensive line to have a chance to win the game today.

Our offensive line didn't make one pocket for Jameis Winston today. The Saints are doomed this year if this line can't find a way to gel as a group this season. And it doesn't matter WHO the Saints put in there to take snaps. They just aren't doing the job yet this year.

Maybe this isn’t for the whole season. Maybe ultimately it’s jameis. Maybe it’s rust coming off an injury. Maybe his back affected him today. But he was bad. Throws were all over the place. Decisions were terrible.

They let him air it out, and the throws were hot garbage.

But I think we win today with Dalton.

It ain’t Taysom. That ship sailed. We put that to bed.

To the OP...
If you rolled up Fran Tarkenton, Johnny Units, Drew Brees, Joe Montana, Randall Cunningham, Patrick Mahomes, and any other superior QB you can think of into a Super Signal Caller... and you would STILL need a decent offensive line to have a chance to win the game today.

Our offensive line didn't make one pocket for Jameis Winston today. The Saints are doomed this year if this line can't find a way to gel as a group this season. And it doesn't matter WHO the Saints put in there to take snaps. They just aren't doing the job yet this year.
I don’t know what you’re referring to. The offensive line gave him plenty time today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom