To all visiting Bills fans... (1 Viewer)

Must be a special feeling being a Bills fan.. didn't they make it to like 3 SuperBowls in a row and not win any of them ? not sure if that is less bad or worse than the Patriots almost "perfect season" :idunno:

:gosaints:

Yes, it's almost as special as making the playoffs 6 times in team history and winning an incredible 2 playoff games :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: :scratch::scratch::scratch:

:smilielol:

P.S. We lost 4 straight Superbowls! :9:

I want to say that I am glad that you guys managed to find us this week. You guys aren't nearly as obnoxious as Eagle fans but still homers none-the-less.

I also realized this week how superior our site is compared to your message boards. So I don't blame you guys for hanging out here this week. I noticed much more bills fans here than new Saints fans there. I understand you guys being upset about not being "chosen" as Saints fans but such is life.

No matter the outcome Sunday you guys are welcome here Monday and can stay as long as you want.

If you want to convert to the religion that is Saints football led by the holy Breesus you will not be given negative rep.

Your baptism is just a couple days away.

Have you been to the official bills board? I am banned from there but there are literally 100-200 new threads a day. I haven't seen a board that active until I came onto this one

Must be a special feeling being a Bills fan.. didn't they make it to like 3 SuperBowls in a row and not win any of them ? not sure if that is less bad or worse than the Patriots almost "perfect season" :idunno:

:gosaints:

I wish we would get to a super bowl...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom