To all visiting Bills fans... (1 Viewer)

I want to say that I am glad that you guys managed to find us this week. You guys aren't nearly as obnoxious as Eagle fans but still homers none-the-less.

I also realized this week how superior our site is compared to your message boards. So I don't blame you guys for hanging out here this week. I noticed much more bills fans here than new Saints fans there. I understand you guys being upset about not being "chosen" as Saints fans but such is life.

No matter the outcome Sunday you guys are welcome here Monday and can stay as long as you want.

If you want to convert to the religion that is Saints football led by the holy Breesus you will not be given negative rep.

Your baptism is just a couple days away.

Now that is a religion I can get into.

I want to say that I am glad that you guys managed to find us this week. You guys aren't nearly as obnoxious as Eagle fans but still homers none-the-less.

I also realized this week how superior our site is compared to your message boards. So I don't blame you guys for hanging out here this week. I noticed much more bills fans here than new Saints fans there. I understand you guys being upset about not being "chosen" as Saints fans but such is life.

No matter the outcome Sunday you guys are welcome here Monday and can stay as long as you want.

If you want to convert to the religion that is Saints football led by the holy Breesus you will not be given negative rep.

Your baptism is just a couple days away.

Thanks for the welcome but there are far more Aints trolls on the Bills forums this week than I see Bills fans over here. But don't get me wrong, you folks have a nice atmosphere in this place and your mods seem a tad bit more laid back.
As far as joining your Hoodoo cult...nah, I'm cool being a Billiever and all.
last but not least, get ready to hear these words on Sunday evening around 7:15 or so:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!
BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!
BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!
BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!
BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!
BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!
BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!
BILLS WIN! BILLS WIN!

But don't worry, I'll be back on Monday so we can all be friends :hihi: We'll root you on to beat the EAST and you can root us on to finish beating the remainder of the SOUTH.

P.S. I know someone who needs a kidney. Is it true that down there I can just slip someone a ruffie, snip out the kidney and leave them in a tub full of ice? Thanks in advance!

And we thank (most) of you for your genuine Southern-style hospitality. We wish you the best of luck the rest of the season, and only hope you'll be as gracious in defeat as you are cocky (in the good way) in victory.

I guess we'll find that out on Sunday afternoon ;)

Dear Bills Fans,

Don't worry too much about your upcoming loss to us. We will do our best to give all of your AFC East brethren losses as well. So it's a good trade. And if you could return the favor by beating up any NFC South teams you see, it would be much appreciated!

mustard.gif

And should we forget for a moment, we have st dude to remind us.

Bills fans>>>>>>>>Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys, Bears, Panthers fans
only because they are in the afc and a lost to a afc team has less of a sting when counting towards the playoffs. and also there is no really chance of a rivalry between the two.

Dear Bills Fans,

Don't worry too much about your upcoming loss to us. We will do our best to give all of your AFC East brethren losses as well. So it's a good trade. And if you could return the favor by beating up any NFC South teams you see, it would be much appreciated!

With exception to the Saints.

Must be a special feeling being a Bills fan.. didn't they make it to like 3 SuperBowls in a row and not win any of them ? not sure if that is less bad or worse than the Patriots almost "perfect season" :idunno:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom