To all visiting Bills fans... (1 Viewer)

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
I want to say that I am glad that you guys managed to find us this week. You guys aren't nearly as obnoxious as Eagle fans but still homers none-the-less.

I also realized this week how superior our site is compared to your message boards. So I don't blame you guys for hanging out here this week. I noticed much more bills fans here than new Saints fans there. I understand you guys being upset about not being "chosen" as Saints fans but such is life.

No matter the outcome Sunday you guys are welcome here Monday and can stay as long as you want.

If you want to convert to the religion that is Saints football led by the holy Breesus you will not be given negative rep.

Your baptism is just a couple days away.

I've been keeping it live in Dallas for a decade. Who dat!?!?!

Listen to Espn 103.3 i call in 2-3 a week on game night with Choppy. Keepin it real baby!

I've been keeping it live in Dallas for a decade. Who dat!?!?!

Listen to Espn 103.3 i call in 2-3 a week on game night with Choppy. Keepin it real baby!

What the heck do you talk to Choppy about? Do you talk Cowboys or drag those guys into talking Saints?

Bills fans know how to tailgate, and have generally been cool in sports bars over the years. I've only ever known one real jerk Bills fan, and that was more his nature than anything to do with the team. I usually pull for the Bills over the 3 other AFC East teams now (though I have pulled for Miami in the past with right coach/players), but not when they play us :)

Haha I bash the Cowboys.

Last time I called they were calling Romo a "gunslinger". Naturally I LOLed and had to call in to let them know that They could have their "gunslinger" because the Saints had a sharpshooter.

I invited them all to the Big Easy December 19th for a beatdown.

And of course I ended the call with 42-17...........

Choppy is a friend of mine so I get on whenever I want really.

Haha I bash the Cowboys.

Last time I called they were calling Romo a "gunslinger". Naturally I LOLed and had to call in to let them know that They could have their "gunslinger" because the Saints had a sharpshooter.

I invited them all to the Big Easy December 19th for a beatdown.

And of course I ended the call with 42-17...........

Choppy is a friend of mine so I get on whenever I want really.

Now that's funny! Are you still going to the game against Dallas. I know there's several of us that go to BWW that are going.

I'm going to that one. The Pats game and the Falcons game. A win this weekend will also put me in the dome Sunday vs the Jets. They better win!!!

I want to say that I am glad that you guys managed to find us this week. You guys aren't nearly as obnoxious as Eagle fans but still homers none-the-less.

I also realized this week how superior our site is compared to your message boards. So I don't blame you guys for hanging out here this week. I noticed much more bills fans here than new Saints fans there. I understand you guys being upset about not being "chosen" as Saints fans but such is life.

No matter the outcome Sunday you guys are welcome here Monday and can stay as long as you want.

If you want to convert to the religion that is Saints football led by the holy Breesus you will not be given negative rep.

Your baptism is just a couple days away.

I was planning on making a thread complimenting them on this very thing Sunday Morning. You beat me to it, but poignant, non-the-less.

Bills Fans (not just you Bills Fan, all of you). Thank you for the good conversation this week and what's left for Fri and Sat. You guys are head-and-shoulders above Falcons fans and I won't even mention the Eagles. Welcome back anytime and...

...don't take this a-z-z whooping personal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom