To all you know it alls........... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They call me Mr. Knowitall
I will not compromise.
I will not be told what to do.
I shall not step aside.
I have no time to waste.
My mouth it spews pure intellect.
And I've such elegant taste.

They call me Mr. Knowitall.
I sip the aged wine.
Oh I could tell such wondrous tales
if I should find the time.
I must be Mr. Knowitall
For ideas they come in bounds.
I am Mr. Knowitall
So spread the word around.

I am so eloquent.
Perfection is my middle name
And whatever rhymes with eloquent.

Oh come on now. This is ridiculous to think that he did it. Again, if you know he did, then you are the knowitall.

I am just stating what he said why would he lie about it. I mean everybody thinks it fake if it was why wouldn't he just say that. I mean its not like he has something to uphold.

Perfect example of what I was saying. Some people just think they know everything.

I don't have to know everything to determine that's bunk. Just a minimal understanding of physics and probability. You can tell me your car drives 1000 mph, but I don't have to be a "know it all" to determine its unlikely.

I am just stating what he said why would he lie about it. I mean everybody thinks it fake if it was why wouldn't he just say that. I mean its not like he has something to uphold.

I hope you are not taking this personally. He had to have been joking.

Hmmm ... that one is more believable than the Colston one. This guy is a pro quarterback. You don't think he can hit a moving target? And how about he tries to hit the right side of that moving target, so that the balls disperse in opposite directions? Yeah, I think that is actually possible.

I was getting ready to watch the video and support how ridiculous it is to think he could have done that. But, after watching, I think it can be done. Now the Colston thing, I don't think so.

They all can be done -- its just unlikely -- and the fact that its expensive to film the same commercial over and over until it actually happens lends more to the theory that it is staged -- but the fact that anyone would stae either position as fact is a little over the top in itself

I am not taking it personal. He was not in any way expressing that he was joking.

Good.

I think we have all witnessed the power of special effects the past few years. Many things that were once obviously fake have now been redone to look practically seemless and real. I think we are entering an age of television and movies that will be minipulated a bit more than we will ever know about. Therefor, I pretty much don't believe anything I SEE on tv anymore because youo really can't tell if it's fake or not.

Hitting the other ball in mid air is believable IMO. It's just the fact that he hits both guys without them moving and INCH. Not too far back. Not too far forward. Not too far to the left nor right. That's where I draw the line.

Just curious........I have been around a lot more Pro golfers than Pro Football players.....has any of you seen what Golfers can do with a stick and a ball? If you have, you would be more likely to believe what cambell did.

i have seen touring Pro's, not even the elite guys do things that you would think was a camera rick unless you saw it in person like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom