To Jerry Jones, thank you for firing Rob Ryan. (1 Viewer)

Someday, somebody please explain to me how the wealthiest team in the league, with arguably the most powerful owner in the league, consistently has some of the most inept management and coaching in the league.

Someday, somebody please explain to me how the wealthiest team in the league, with arguably the most powerful owner in the league, consistently has some of the most inept management and coaching in the league.

Because Jerry won't ever relinquish control to allow someone else to run the team. Not to mention they are the Evil Empire of the NFL.

Because as GM, Jerry knows how to pick some winners...

jerry-jones-gives-nose-the-lobster-claw.jpg

Yes, and also giving us Sean Payton....:9:

I prefer to give credit for Payton to the Parcell's led Giants. The Cowboys screwed up in losing both.

Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells were good hires. Ego and inability to micromanage them sent them packing. Instead they go with yes men like Gailey, Campo, Garrett and to a lesser degree, Wade Philips.

Yep, Rob Ryan was the problem on that D. I mean, look how much they improved last year under Kiffin. :smilielol:

I'd be very happy if we could get Bruce Carter on the cheap nxt year. He just isn't a good fit for that system/scheme. He's regressed since RR left...coincidence...maybe but He'd upgrade our ILB corps significantly.

I prefer to give credit for Payton to the Parcell's led Giants. The Cowboys screwed up in losing both.

Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells were good hires. Ego and inability to micromanage them sent them packing. Instead they go with yes men like Gailey, Campo, Garrett and to a lesser degree, Wade Philips.

actually, payton didn't work for the parcells led giants, it wasn't till later that payton caught his eye, when payton as OC, put up 40 points on his Jet's defense.

LOL at the Saints fan rubbing it in in the comments:

to all the cowboys fans out their i just want to express my sympathy for you, the real madness started when yall fired Defensive coordinator Rob Ryan. my saints had the NFLs worst defense EVER.. but then we picked him up. now were a top 5. it is possible to go from a league low to a league high in a single offseason

Yeah, it's possible... with the coordinator you cashiered at the end of 2012 just for the sake of change.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom