To Jerry Jones, thank you for firing Rob Ryan. (1 Viewer)

Lol I never thought about this before. But deffinly thank you Dallas and San Degio. Who Dat Nation #3 in the nfl fan base wise. I think we're # 1. Who Dat.

My fear is that Jerry fires Garrett and guess who he calls? "I'm sorry Rob let me offer you the H.C. job?" "Hey Sean ever want to be a GM?" Hopefully it never happens and Jerry continues to run the team down the tubes. Hopefully the Raiders don't snatch Rob up in the future either.

think the raiders done burned that bridge with him...
:hihi:

My fear is that Jerry fires Garrett and guess who he calls? "I'm sorry Rob let me offer you the H.C. job?" "Hey Sean ever want to be a GM?" Hopefully it never happens and Jerry continues to run the team down the tubes. Hopefully the Raiders don't snatch Rob up in the future either.

He'd never go work for the Cowboys or Raiders again.

Someday, somebody please explain to me how the wealthiest team in the league, with arguably the most powerful owner in the league, consistently has some of the most inept management and coaching in the league.

Easy answer to that one. It's because EVERYTHING Cowboys related he has to sign off on. He is the guilty party in every mismanaged decision.

And the funny thing is that he is always content and excited with the direction the team is headed in. He always thinks they are making great progress............:rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom