To Our Road Warrior Fans: I salute you! (1 Viewer)

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Reaction score
Yeah, we heard you guys take over the egodome. It really was amazing.

We were all proud of you!:worthy:

From Zach Streif's FB:

Not being with your family on thanksgiving is tough... But I felt like we had a lot of saints nation family members with us at the game. Most impressive road game crowd I've ever been a part of. Happy thanksgiving to you all!!

Section 133 here. Shout out to all the who dats who came out to be part of the DFW Who Dats for the day. I'd say it was 50/50 Saints / Cowboys fans.

No voice, and my head hurts from screaming so much.

What a day and what a game. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

If you have the game recorded, watch the TV replay of the 50 yard bomb to Meachem - they showed a camera angle from behind Brees and you can see about half the lower bowl erupt in joy after Meachem hauls in the catch.

Awesome.

The atmosphere of this game reminded me of the Miami game last year. The Who Dat Nation was in full effect. We had way more energy than the Cowboys fans.

Does that mean we have a lot of bandwagon fans OR are the loyals traveling better??

There was at least 35-40% Saints fans. We knew when to cheer.....Cowboys had to be instructed via giant HD screen. (The HD screen is pretty incredible by the way)

It was pretty wild to clear hear a "Who Dat" cheer going on in a visitors' stadium in the first quarter !!

I was just waiting for "Crunk" to play after the TD.:hihi:

Great job by all of you that were there.

There was at least 35-40% Saints fans. We knew when to cheer.....Cowboys had to be instructed via giant HD screen. (The HD screen is pretty incredible by the way)

If it wasn't for that monstrosity of a screen, their fans never would have made a sound. Pathetic.

Great job to all who attended
It was awesome on TV
Sounded like a home game
You guys deserve the game ball for this one.

Thanks Who Dats we needed it

Despite the crowd filters on Fox, and Aikman's refusal to stop talking, a few times I heard a supportive roar when we were on defense. Great job everyone!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom