To Saints Fans... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I dont know why, but this game is making me more nervous than the Colts game, you have a great young team with a lot of talent...

Good luck tonight, I can almost taste the game, lets hope for no injuries, and a good game...keep it real...

As an old mate of mine used to say, it's going to be a pizzlebuster.

Yeah, good luck to both teams on the injury front. God know that we don't need anymore than we already have. That's where the good luck wishes stop though. I hope the Saints have all of the good fortune tonight!

I was way more nervous for the second Atl. game. I'm not nervous at all for this one.

TO, the Saints to date have come to play week in and week out, thus I am hoping it is a great game and that our Saints are in a position to get a win in the fourth quarter!

heres to hoping for an injury free game.

otherwise.......

SAINTS 35
cattlegirls 3

Well I came to be respectful and talk football, any more ORIGINAL nicknames? Something I havent heard, you havent won nothing yet, neither have the cowboys, but that doesnt give you a reason to talk crap...

TOA, there's gonna be knuckleheads in every crowd. Put 'em on ignore and move on.

About the game: I think the key matchups will be each team's rushing attack vs. the opposing team's front 7. I fully expect Romo to make some plays, and I have no doubt that Brees will carve up your secondary. I'm hoping Deuce runs for 120+. If he does, I think we win by about a touchdown.

The X factor is Reggie. He seems to have calmed down, showing a better understanding of the game at this level. The question remains as to whether or not last week's explosion was merely a vision of things to come, or an aberration of sorts. If we're able to isolate Reggie on a LB or on R. WIlliams, it could be a very long day for Dallas.

On the other side, we'll surely miss H. Thomas. I'd hate to be R. Leisle right now, knowing how much pressure is on that kid's shoulders. If Leisle or Lake can provide solid support in the middle, it will allow our DE's to pressure Romo and hopefully force him into some poor decisions/throws. If we can't get pressure on him, however, it's going to be a long day.

I expect a shootout -- 65+ combined points.

Welcome TOACT, thanks for being classy, we will see a good game tonight, Im just worried about our secondary, you guys have some great deep threats and we cant defend them very well.. good luck

Well I came to be respectful and talk football, any more ORIGINAL nicknames? Something I havent heard, you havent won nothing yet, neither have the cowboys, but that doesnt give you a reason to talk crap...

Am I missing something? I don't really see any smack going on at all...just a bunch of Saints fans hoping we win.

Anyways, I echo your sentiments for a good game and hope for no injuries for either side, as I do each week. But make no mistake, we're all die-hard Saints fans who want our team to win very badly. This game will give the winner the obvious inside track to the all-important #2 seed and separate themselves from the pack of mediocrity in the NFC, so there's a lot on the line and people here want to get this one badly.

original? nah, im sure theyve all been used.

its no slam (im not a knucklehead....i think....), just a light hearted flyby post. i highly doubt the score i posted. dallas is a good team, as are the saints.

how about..

Saints 34
Cowboys 6

..?

Am I missing something? I don't really see any smack going on at all...just a bunch of Saints fans hoping we win.

Anyways, I echo your sentiments for a good game and hope for no injuries for either side, as I do each week. But make no mistake, we're all die-hard Saints fans who want our team to win very badly. This game will give the winner the obvious inside track to the all-important #2 seed and separate themselves from the pack of mediocrity in the NFC, so there's a lot on the line and people here want to get this one badly.

I just meant the unoriginal nickname in his prediction, and other places on the board, also the Dallas board, been getting alot of crap, dont get me wrong I know this is a huge game for both teams...good luck...

Welcome to SR.com! It is nice to see a classy Cowboys fan. I think it is going to be a hell of a game. Geaux Saints!

Last edited:
I'm a little surprised, usually when I join a board theres millions of cowboys trolls, theres still a few, but cowboys have a lot of respect for the saints...I dont know if its quite there this year, but your team is going places...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom