To Saints Fans... (1 Viewer)

I'm a little surprised, usually when I join a board theres millions of cowboys trolls, theres still a few, but cowboys have a lot of respect for the saints...I dont know if its quite there this year, but your team is going places...
Most of them that have come on here have been banned. Every board will have its fair share of trolling. Just comes with the territory.

you havent won nothing yet, neither have the cowboys,

*ahem* You haven't won anything, double negatives are a "no-no". I thought the Louisiana education system was the only one. Thanks Texas.

Louisiana Education System- 7

Texas Education System- 0

Last edited:
I was way more nervous for the second Atl. game. I'm not nervous at all for this one.

Funny I feel/felt the opposit. I was sure we would blank the birds, but the Cowboys? That is a tough, tough game. No need to underestimate them. They are for real!

Welcome TOACT, you know the saying that opinions are like....well, you know, everyone's got one. Anyway, I think this game is going to be one of the best games all year. It's hard to say who will win because of the injuries we have and the weapons we have on offense. Your guys are playing well right now but it's about time for them to be brought back down to earth. I hope no one gets any serious injuries but I do believe we have too much firepower for your defense and we will get the W.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom