To the mods! (1 Viewer)

nosaints213

ad majorem dei gloriam
Reaction score
and all of the posters on here, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you do! You guys make this one of the best sites available, and a place that I visit countless times every single day. You guys are like a second family, and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Who Dat!

and all of the posters on here, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you do! You guys make this one of the best sites available, and a place that I visit countless times every single day. You guys are like a second family, and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Who Dat!

:potd:

Agree 100 % :sr1:

As a college student with loans and med school approaching, I am not currently in the financial state to donate... I wish I could, but right now, all I have is my gratitude.
No prob. Just some friendly ribbin'. Good luck with med school so that you won't have any problem donating in the future! ;)

Thanks, and HAPPY SAINTSGIVING to everyone here!

Let me offer my thanks to Andrus for creating and sticking with this site over the years. I really believe it's the best Saints message board and maybe the best site on the whole interwebs. Also thanks to my fellow mods for all the hard work they do. You guys are awesome and make this place what it is. Finally to the posters: without you we wouldn't need to bother. You're the heart and soul of SR.com.

At the risk of looking like a suck-up, which I'm not, thanks for the best moderated board on the internet. If you spend any time on other teams' boards, you'll quickly see the difference between this board and all the others.

Edit: By the way, Kellye. you freakin' rock.

And a special thanks to Andrus!! It is a pleasure to contribute to this site.

I agree,best site in NFL. Thanks Andrus,Dan, all Mods,posters and guest!
Like i said before when this board was in it's infancy we had time to ck post hours after it was up then make a comment. No longer, before you finish your thought , there are a number of responses submitted and usally very informative because this board has the most knowledge fans in the NFL so i post very little but read alot.:)
Happy Thanksgiving to all you and your familys! Especially those serving our Country!

WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom