To the people working the Superdome video/audio this Sunday (1 Viewer)

But I think it IS kind of a big deal. If they used "The Saints are Coming" in the right place and time, it could be extremely effective. But, man, some of those commercials are so loud they make my ears hurt. I'd love to know the decibel level of the ads because I'd swear I can literally feel my eardrums bursting.

the folks at the dome are working hard to get things together. if you have legitimate suggestions, complaints, or have experienced problems at the dome, they DO WANT to hear from you. please. LEGITIMATE problems only. contact SMG at 5045873877. ask for danny. problems can include handicap access, sound system, bathrooms, dome personnel, concessions, crowd movement, slipping on the upper deck ramps (they should have remedied this problem already), PLEASE. LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS OR PROBLEMS ONLY. as for announcements, they are still breaking in the new sound system. give them a break. as for the music selections. if you have suggestions, make them. but calling b/c you don't like rap, soul, blues, jazz etc is a matter of taste, not complaint. try to be openminded with the music choices and understand; they are trying to please up to 70,000 patrons at once. an impossible task. as for the commercials. those sponsors pay a great deal to represent their businesses on behalf of the saints. patronize the businesses, please. they sponsor OUR team because they want YOUR help and support in return. thanks to all who attend the games. GO SAINTS!

this should be a sticky. makes good sense. Until I can go on radio and do the news w/o giving Houston the wrong time of day (darn I.T. guy still hasnt reset my clock after daylight savings time) I wont call for anyone's head for a logistical goof. But I would like THE VOLUME LOWERED just a tad, please, on COMMERCIALS. just a tad---my ears are bleeding, Marsha.

That Harley is not going anywhere. If you look on the ribbon boards, Harley is a big sponsor of the Saints and that is why the bike brings them out. I am in no way a Harley fan but they pay big bucks for the advertisement so I am sure they will continue to be allowed to lead the team with the hog. It is all about the dollar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom