To whoever finally separated the thumbs... (1 Viewer)

soupcan dan

just beat bill
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
why does it gotta be the right hand giving the thumbs? i call discrimination against the left handed members of this forum!

we need two sets of thumbs------- right and left thumbs up and right and left thumbs down.

--

i'm headed to my gender-neutral bathroom now to dispose of a few abitas.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When people have different opinions, they abuse the system by applying thumbs differently than he would. I don't know how he tolerates it. It ruins the Internet.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. A member suggested the the red and green thumbs were too close together on cells. They suggested that he put the "Did you find this post useful?" between the two thumbs. Andrus made the change. It now allows for more accurate thumbs on cell phones.

You made it happen, Andrus. Loomis ain't got nothing on you.

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
Andrus and the mods around here do great work to make this site the best there is out there for any team. We are blessed to have such a great place to come and share our thoughts on the team, politics, and everything else. I am waiting on a long overdue ltd check to come in and when it does I am donating to this site for everything it has given to me. Thanks to you guys who post too for making this place so good. We have the best fans on the planet and you guys make this place a joy to be part of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom