Today at work (1 Viewer)

So today at work I had to wear a mask. Big Lots is now requiring that we wear them while out in the store but not in the back area. I sweat a lot and the store is hot already so wearing that mask sucks but it's not all bad. Whenever I exhale I feel the warmth right on my face but when I inhale it's kind of cool so it's almost a wash. I'm just complaining to complain.

Last edited:
The quarantine hasn't affected me like it has a lot of people since I'm exempt from the stay at home order. It's technically been business as usual for me. I'm going to hate it when all you non-essentials go back to work and cause traffic on the roads because it's been pleasant driving. It's kind of like driving at 4am but during daytime.

So I'm walking into the store for work today and none other than Mr. Making it happen himself Mickey Loomis was walking in at the same exact time. I told him that I couldn't wait for them to destroy the rest of the league this year and he said "me too." I thought that was great.

So today at work I had to wear a mask. Big Lots is now requiring that we wear them while out in the store but not in the back area. I sweat a lot and the store is hot already so wearing that mask sucks but it's not all bad. Whenever I exhale I feel the warmth right on my face but when I inhale it's kind of cool so it's almost a wash. I'm just complaining to complain.
i won't lie, i feel bad for everyone who has to wear one all day.

after 20 mins or so, i can't wait to remove that birch. i already suck at breathing (lol too many jokes).

i won't lie, i feel bad for everyone who has to wear one all day.

after 20 mins or so, i can't wait to remove that birch. i already suck at breathing (lol too many jokes).

After 5-10 minutes I have to pull it down and wipe my face because it's dripping in sweat from my hot breath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom