Today at work (1 Viewer)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic/ghost
Reaction score
So I was at work today putting out plastic which means storage containers and things like that. Two ladies approach and ask me if we sell shovels. I say no. One of them then responded, "We have a dead body to bury." Then they walk away laughing. I do believe I said "oh" after the dead body part. I should've try to bargain with them saying I'll help for the right price. Alas I wasn't that good in that moment.

One of them was wearing yoga shorts and yes.

At least they were trying to be funny. Could of been much worse.

I hear you though. I'm scrabbling to get my new computer and setting it up correctly. I wish they banned computers that gave you headaches. It would put more pressure on developers to try to create software that is easier to use. This is crazy talk I know.

About two weeks ago a woman came in while I was putting out paper products and said, "I don't know why people are freaking out over toilet paper. I'm worried about essentials like pot." I laughed.

I'm making a smoked duck sausage fried rice tomorrow. I'm smoking deer sausage right now for whatever I want.

deer sausage? Never heard of that. Must be a speciality item.

About two weeks ago a woman came in while I was putting out paper products and said, "I don't know why people are freaking out over toilet paper. I'm worried about essentials like pot." I laughed.

Yes, how else are you gonna cook your food if you don't have proper cookware? Speaking about pot, don't ever let your sauce pan stay on high with no water in it, totally ruined it. This liquid metal lava starting oozing out of the sides. Don't do it.

I work for NOAA. Thank the Lord we haven't missed a beat, Got to keep those buoys up and running.

I work for NOAA. Thank the Lord we haven't missed a beat, Got to keep those buoys up and running.

That's rad! How are the models for the 2020 hurricane season? You think it's gonna be another wild ride this year?

1588345634994.png

Scorpious gets the Al Bundy award, this thread reminds me of...

1588345779580.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom