Today's Attendance (1 Viewer)

We have the greatest fans in the world (wink wink). Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

For me, the NFC championship game is ancient history. It happened. The team still had a chance to win at the end of regulation by holding the Rams and in overtime. I realize this is a personal thing, but I think of the Minnesota fans who still want to cry over the 2009 NFC championship game, even after the 2017 playoff game which they had no business winning. Time to move on
Water under the bridge but you brought it up.... Yes we COULD have won after the no call... But this call would have given us a 1st and goal in point blank range... We take a knee or 2 and kick the FG with -0- seconds left and go to the SB

That argument is a red herring..... The SB was STOLEN... no if's and's or but's and I am tired of hearing it

And as to "sending a message" by not showing up that too is a red herring.. The NFL Owners have their money in their pocket before the first kick of the season. Ticket sales mean very little... it's about TV money. All you do by "protesting" is to bring up the idea of moving to a more receptive city. I don't think Gayle has the same mindset that Tom did on that subject but you never know.

Man I thought we had put that negative mindset behind us when SP/DB arrived but here we go again. Get out there and support the team. This is OUR team and as disappointed as I and everyone else is with the product, support the damn team

And as to "sending a message" by not showing up that too is a red herring.. The NFL Owners have their money in their pocket before the first kick of the season. Ticket sales mean very little... it's about TV money. All you do by "protesting" is to bring up the idea of moving to a more receptive city. I don't think Gayle has the same mindset that Tom did on that subject but you never know.

Man I thought we had put that negative mindset behind us when SP/DB arrived but here we go again. Get out there and support the team. This is OUR team and as disappointed as I and everyone else is with the product, support the damn team
Not to mention, The tickets on sale from the team have already been bought, so by choosing to buy tickets or not now, is only making a difference to Ticketmaster/Seatgeek, and whoever is selling them second hand., the team has already sold every seat to every game. By not showing up you are only hurting the players on the field and making a bad impression as a place free agents don't want to come to because we don't show up.

I don't think Gayle has the same mindset that Tom did on that subject but you never know.
She may not have that same mindset but she could sell the team to someone with that mindset if there’s no attendance at games. Just sayin.

I don't think Gayle has the same mindset that Tom did on that subject but you never know.
Gayle might not, but that's why Dennis Lauscha runs the business office. He's been Tom's right hand for decades.

Gayle might not, but that's why Dennis Lauscha runs the business office. He's been Tom's right hand for decades.
All the reason the Who Dat Nation needs to stay behind the team.... Gayle loves this city... More than Tom ever did.... I don;t think she would do anything but we can;t give ammunition to those whispering in her ear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom