Today's Attendance (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have had my tickets for sale on Ticket Exchange--good seats at half price--for a day. I rarely sell my tickets, but a family member with whom I share tickets cannot go and several to whom I have offered a ticket have declined. I am not going down on the price. I would rather see the tickets not used than sell to strangers for a pittance. And given the number of tickets with low pricing for sale, I wonder how many seats will be empty today. The Atlanta game will bring some Falcon fans, but the last game against Carolina is going to be ugly in terms of attendance.

Any guess as to the number of empty seats today? I will say 4,000.

For me, the NFC championship game is ancient history. It happened. The team still had a chance to win at the end of regulation by holding the Rams and in overtime. I realize this is a personal thing, but I think of the Minnesota fans who still want to cry over the 2009 NFC championship game, even after the 2017 playoff game which they had no business winning. Time to move on

So I’ll go out on a limb here and say that next year that 50-100K waiting list for season tickets won’t be a thing anymore.
And honestly that might not be a bad thing going forward
Energy in the dome hasn’t really been top notch last few years
New blood all around
Sucks that it’s happening during a recession tho

I hope I am wrong, but I won't be surprised if this game does not get ugly fast if the Saints start out like they have the last few weeks. The fans that do go could start showing their displeasure quickly!

I have had my tickets for sale on Ticket Exchange--good seats at half price--for a day. I rarely sell my tickets, but a family member with whom I share tickets cannot go and several to whom I have offered a ticket have declined. I am not going down on the price. I would rather see the tickets not used than sell to strangers for a pittance. And given the number of tickets with low pricing for sale, I wonder how many seats will be empty today. The Atlanta game will bring some Falcon fans, but the last game against Carolina is going to be ugly in terms of attendance.

I think more. I'd say 10-15k empty. The best way we can voice displeasure with the coaching and the end product is to not show up. That speaks volumes.

You’ll never get a real number from the team, but I’d be surprised if there are more than 58k in the stadium today.

15k to 17k empty seats today.

For me, the NFC championship game is ancient history. It happened. The team still had a chance to win at the end of regulation by holding the Rams and in overtime. I realize this is a personal thing, but I think of the Minnesota fans who still want to cry over the 2009 NFC championship game, even after the 2017 playoff game which they had no business winning. Time to move on
I never blamed the Rams for that fiasco. Not their fault that the refs sucked. Still don't like the Rams, but not because of that one game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom