Today's Attendance (1 Viewer)

So I’ll go out on a limb here and say that next year that 50-100K waiting list for season tickets won’t be a thing anymore.

Yep, barring some Earth-shattering off-season moves, like we run it back with Payton and somehow sign Lamar/Rodgers or something crazy like that, that waiting list is toast.

I think more. I'd say 10-15k empty. The best way we can voice displeasure with the coaching and the end product is to not show up. That speaks volumes.

Yep at the end of the day it's money that talks. I'm abstaining from purchasing any Saints gear for Christmas even though I'm in desperate need for some new shirts.

I have had my tickets for sale on Ticket Exchange--good seats at half price--for a day. I rarely sell my tickets, but a family member with whom I share tickets cannot go and several to whom I have offered a ticket have declined. I am not going down on the price. I would rather see the tickets not used than sell to strangers for a pittance. And given the number of tickets with low pricing for sale, I wonder how many seats will be empty today. The Atlanta game will bring some Falcon fans, but the last game against Carolina is going to be ugly in terms of attendance.

Any guess as to the number of empty seats today? I will say 4,000.
To answer the question, check out SeatGeek about five minutes before kickoff. Will be eye opening.
Over 10,000 available with significant amounts less than $20.

I am sitting in the Superdome now. Very few Ram fans. My tickets did not sell at half price, so at 10, I decided to go. Champion Square was not as crowded as in the past, but still much activity. I am expecting a late arriving crowd and a quick exodus if the Saints play badly. 15 minutes to kickoff. Stadium is 20 percent full.

That season ticket waiting list without deposits is a joke. Let's see how many season tickets are not renewed.

Today is the World Cup opening match
1 mediocre team vs the little known but probably not good host team
More than likely a very tepid affair

I’m looking forward to that match much more than the saints game
Bro, nobody in the US cares about the World Cup. I troll Europeans on this fact constantly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom