Today's College Games (1 Viewer)

Tulane with a great upset win holding K-State to 1-5 on fourth down conversions.
10067161.png

9592712.gif

90dc140e2cb05c0252b59056fe3f99bd

ecokat-croppedjpg.webp

Meet EcoKat, Kansas State University's crusader of conservation and fanatic of fluorescent lightbulbs.

Last edited:
Speaking of things Florida. This Miami and A&M game is awful. It's the tale of two bad offenses. I'm convinced either side could not field thier defense and the score would still be the same.

How both these teams are ranked is a mystery

If LSU isn't in top 25 this week it'll be a crime. At least LSU lost to a decent school from a major conference unlike the Aggies.

If LSU isn't in top 25 this week it'll be a crime. At least LSU lost to a decent school from a major conference unlike the Aggies.
I personally don't see LSU playing like a Top 25 team. I wouldn't want such a promotion simply because other ranked teams aren't playing up to those standards.

If/when LSU begins to show that they are worthy to be on that list, I'll be the first fan to start campaigning for us to have one of those numbers in front of our name.

Kansas will get more AP votes than LSU this week.

Unfortunately we all know that preseason rankings unfairly bias the rankings, but there is no way LSU deserves it yet.

FSU is 3-0 with a win over LSU and they haven't cracked the top 25 so why would you think that a team that lost to them and has only beaten an unranked MSU and an FCS school would deserve it?

I saw one poll where LSU was ranked as the #35 team in the nation after beating MSU. That is better than I expected they would rise. The next two weeks will tell us a lot.

Unfortunately we all know that preseason rankings unfairly bias the rankings, but there is no way LSU deserves it yet.

FSU is 3-0 with a win over LSU and they haven't cracked the top 25 so why would you think that a team that lost to them and has only beaten an unranked MSU and an FCS school would deserve it?
It's not that I think they deserve it. It's more like it boggles my mind how A&M was ranked after that embarrassing loss to App State. That loss is way worse than the nail bitter against FSU, who look like they will be a pretty good team this year.

It's not that I think they deserve it. It's more like it boggles my mind how A&M was ranked after that embarrassing loss to App State. That loss is way worse than the nail bitter against FSU, who look like they will be a pretty good team this year.
That's due to the bias of preseason rankings. First rankings shouldn't come out till week 3

How was TAMU even ranked to begin with?

Compare them and Miss State. Both 8-4 last year, except Miss State actually beat TAMU soundly and returns the core of their team. That gets MSU unranked.

TAMU meanwhile lose just about everyone that matters and everyone thinks they're about to start a dynasty because the funny shaped ball bounces their direction the day Zach Calzada plays the game of his life and Bama eats it for once.

No one can figure that out every year.
They should automatically be disqualified from the CFP, regardless of how much I enjoy watching the light extinguish from.the eyes of ND fans when they realize they never had a chance to begin with...

How was TAMU even ranked to begin with?

Compare them and Miss State. Both 8-4 last year, except Miss State actually beat TAMU soundly and returns the core of their team. That gets MSU unranked.

TAMU meanwhile lose just about everyone that matters and everyone thinks they're about to start a dynasty because the funny shaped ball bounces their direction the day Zach Calzada plays the game of his life and Bama eats it for once.
Exactly A&M has done nothing the past decade since 12. Usually teams ranked that high early have a supporting track record

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom