Today's Games Oct 5 (1 Viewer)

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Once again very few good games on the schedule today, save for AU vs UF. When does LSU play a real game again?

Once again very few good games on the schedule today, save for AU vs UF. When does LSU play a real game again?
LSU is going to be in a real game against Utah State soon if they don't wake up.

Watching the Auburn Florida game. Been a crazy one lol. Auburn got the fumble and the coach's response was funny. Yeaa...uh, don't fumble...yeaahhhh!

So, looks like we're getting an undefeated Gators team next week. If Nix was any good Auburn would be dominating this game. But, that's fine cuz Tigers have Burrow. Can't wait.

Nix showing his age in this one.

Florida looks like a solid team all around. Not sold on their offense but they’re going to bring another level of competition to town next week.

I hope we can blow them out but my hunch is that It’s going to be intensely competitive fight to the end

Yes they are!... and it's not fluke plays.

True it's still early in the game, but I couldn't feel happier for them and their happy fans!

Another crashed clock at Neyland Stadium. What gives??? :shrug:

I'm trying not get excited about Tenn because well they're Tenn. But man they are looking good so far.

I'm trying not get excited about Tenn because well they're Tenn. But man they are looking good so far.
Oh, they are definitely going to crash & burn tonight... but the long-suffering Vols fans deserve one quarter to smile and celebrate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom