Todays games. (1 Viewer)

It's on in the background but I just don't hate myself enough to listen to grown men slobber over Tom Brady.
I think that’s what bothers me is that there is no objectivity and the bias is apparent in the media booth and the NFL offices. As far as Brady goes it seems like they’ve taken the narrative of GOAT and elevated him to godlike status. If Tampa wins this year I may just be through with the NFL. For the same reasons the talking heads (Colin cowherd) only talk about big market teams even when they’re losing ( see Dallas for 25 years) and the fact that there is no sense of objective governance to the NFL’s disciplinary procedure I’ve just really lost a lot of interest over the years. How come one man gets to make the rules and deal out arbitrary punishment? And referees can decide the outcome of any game that supports the big market, money making narrative. And all the NFL has to do is issue a” heartfelt apology “ and that soothes all wrongs? Come on man. The NFL feels like a scripted show some times where all the owners make their money and we blindly, willfully give it to them. Sorry for the rant. Just tired of the same show. Y’all realize it’s been 12 years since the Big Win? Dang. Alright I’m done.

Lions had a 20-6 lead. Then, Goff reverted back to his mean.

Lions gonna Lion...

smh

Take a timeout and STILL go for it on 4th and 1 - if they fail, Vikes are already in FG position to win.

smh

Then... they have a sack fumble!

smh

Punt the ball, fools!

Lions gonna Lion...

smh

Take a timeout and STILL go for it on 4th and 1 - if they fail, Vikes are already in FG position to win.

smh

smh

Punt the ball, fools!
Honestly... This may actually works out in Lions favor. They'll have a ton of time on the clock.

I don't understand why the lions don't let them score tho

This is the Viking... So, I wouldn't put it pass them to choke on a game winning drive with a huge play... Oh wait... That's us.

Lions gonna Lion...

smh

smh

smh

Punt the ball, fools!
Absolutely what an 0fer team does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom