Todays games. (1 Viewer)

looking at Cardinals... Man... Their defense is nice.

Just curious how Washington’s win over an AFC team “put the nail in” the Saints postseason hopes.

First, Washington is one of the few teams in the wild card scrum that we have a win over.

But more realistically, our 0-5 since Halloween pretty much dampened any realistic playoff hopes.
Well..of course the 5 game skid pretty much cost us unless we get some healthy players back. the Washington comment might have been premature, but with them & the Eagles winning, it just puts another team with more wins than us at the moment. Really, I am not too optimistic that we can turn around the season on our end, but I always hope. Just was hoping all the cards would go our way today with games.

Now Petey is trying to blow it.

Years ago, Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore used to be the most boring games in the NFL to me. Now all of their games, no matter the opponent, are must-see TV

WTH is Harbaugh thinking? Need the XP to tie but gores for 2 and loses because of it.

A week were Jim got his biggest win, John made a stupid call. They should've kicked the XP and went to OT with their kicker.

Why didn’t we go after Sammy Watkins during the off season?

Seattle got a gift on that no PI.

Seattle had multiple PIs on that 3rd down which was not called...

I did not watch a lick of NFL football today or last Sunday, and I only watched the Saints on Thanksgiving. I’m not even fazed.

Is this really happening to me?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom