Today's Giants Injury Report (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Per Jeff Duncan Twitter....
NYG update: RT @JennyVrentas: Boss, Bradshaw, Brown, Kehl, Manning, Seubert, Ware all probable. Just Manning + Bradshaw were limited today.

I know that Canty had a surgical procedure for his calf this week so he's most likely out. Not sure about Ross.

Mike Triplett of nola.com says Ross is out:

The Saints definitely have an advantage in their passing offense vs. the Giants passing defense. New York's second best corner, Aaron Ross, is out with a hamstring, they lost safety Kenny Phillips to a season-ending injury and their weakside linebacker Michael Boley is out right now, so they lose their best coverage option vs. Jeremy Shockey.
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2009/10/new_orleans_saints_live_chat_a.html

Canty and Alfred are their main 2 backup DTs as well.

However, Antonio Pierce and their whole brigade of defensive ends are still in, so the teeth of Giants defense are still healthy.

We'll test their secondary early and often. That's their weakness on D right now.

Boley not playing is big also for their LB's.

A co-worker, Giants fan told me in the elevator as I was leaving that they are reporting that RB Bradshaw is OUT for this Sunday's contest. This is, of course, unverified but he seemed really bummed about it. No meat in the middle for the Jints?!?

Shockey should have a big day against their LBs.

neither Canty nor Ross have played much this year, and even Boley has been out a bit, yet their D is still no. 1...these injuries are nothing

neither Canty nor Ross have played much this year, and even Boley has been out a bit, yet their D is still no. 1...these injuries are nothing

That's what happens when you play teams with a combined 1-14 record the last 3 weeks.

Those injuries will start to show up against an elite passing game. Count on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom