Todd Davis (1 Viewer)

iamsaved

ready!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else notice he's the starting middle LB for the broncos? I remember he was a player that I was banging the table for when he was with the saints.

Not good enough to play for one of the leagues poorest defenses and not worth keeping to develop.

Apparently the saints phenomenal talent evaluators didn't think
He has an nfl future. /

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I remember when the Saints tried to hide Todd Davis from the Broncos inside the practice facility. Good times.</p>&mdash; Larry Holder (@LarryHolder) <a href="https://twitter.com/LarryHolder/status/774088947748048898">September 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just a guy. Don't make him out to be better than he is just because he starts for Denver. Decent player, but no one to be that upset about losing.

He's Ramon Humber.

Broncos
Interesting, I didn't even know he was on the Saints roster. Loomis we need to talk.

&#8220;It&#8217;s tough because Danny [Trevathan] played the run extremely well but Todd [Davis] might be the best run stopper at linebacker we have,&#8221; Marshall said. &#8220;He&#8217;s stout, he knows where he is going, he&#8217;s physical, he hits the ball carrier and they don&#8217;t get any extra yards.&#8221;

&#8220;He&#8217;s looked fantastic,&#8221; fellow inside linebacker Brandon Marshall said Tuesday of Davis&#8217; progress. &#8220;I knew he&#8217;d fit right in and step right in and play well. He&#8217;s going to make a name for himself.&#8221;

Davis came to the Broncos in November of 2014 during his rookie season after being waived by the New Orleans Saints. Ten days later, he hit the field for the Broncos and four weeks later he made consecutive starts, the first of his career

Just a guy. Don't make him out to be better than he is just because he starts for Denver. Decent player, but no one to be that upset about losing.

He's Ramon Humber.

He's not great by any means but to start on a top 5 defense
Probably top 3 is no small feat

Meanwhile we are peddling out Humber and Hawthorne

Btw Humber isn't playing in the nfl I don't think.
This guy is probably better

He would be nice depth right now but I like laurinitis as the
Brains of the defense

If Davis turns into a stud opinion may change

I met his mom when I flew down to Nola for the game against the Packers a couple of years ago. Really cool lady. Am happy to see him get his chance somewhere.

We haven't given a lot of guys time to develop in the last 5 or so years. Contribute by year two or cut.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I remember when the Saints tried to hide Todd Davis from the Broncos inside the practice facility. Good times.</p>&mdash; Larry Holder (@LarryHolder) <a href="https://twitter.com/LarryHolder/status/774088947748048898">September 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No way..really?

Pretty sure we saw him as a one dimensional run stuffer who didn't add much value on ST. Has he gotten any better in coverage? That remains to be seen but we knew he was a vicious run stuffer.

Some are picking 1 guy out of a top defense and complaining. He's playing next to Von Miller, Andre Ware, etc, Talib, etc., coached by one of the best defensive coaches the NFL has seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom