Todd Grantham sells Georgia to recruits one day, and himself to Sean Payton the next (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
snews.gif

Full Story – Nola.Com

On college football's National Signing Day on Wednesday, Georgia defensive coordinator Todd Grantham is celebrating another solid Bulldogs recruiting class. Come Thursday, he'll be pitching to New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton how he can turn the Saints into a 3-4 defense and remove the unit from the abyss of unwanted NFL history.

Grantham will be in New Orleans on Thursday to interview for the Saints' open defensive coordinator position to replace the fired Steve Spagnuolo, according to sources. Grantham didn't exactly deny his interest Wednesday in the job in New Orleans or his name being linked to the Eagles defensive coordinator opening.

"I told guys that I love Georgia, and I think this is a great place," Grantham said to the Macon (Ga.) Telegraph. "My family loves it, and I love it, and I fully expect to be here. But as coaches, if things come up, you're always gonna say, Hey, what's best for your family, and see what happens. Nothing's come up for me from the standpoint of I feel like I have to contractually say something."

By Larry Holder / Times-Picayune

Full Story – Nola.Com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom