Todd Grantham (1 Viewer)

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
So guys I think we are going after Todd Grantham! Why you may ask? First of all, national signing day is February 6th. The only other option I can think of is Kirby smart, but Todd Grantham makes more sense imo. He runs 2-gap at UGA. Now, to the reason I think it's Todd Grantham. If it were Romeo or Eric Mangini, SP could hire them right away. Do you really believe he doesn't yet know who he wants to hire after firing Spags so abruptly? My logic is that Tood Grantham doesn't want to negatively affect recruiting at UGA between now and February 6th, so he's asked SP to give him that time before making the announcement. Just trying to read between the lines, what do you all think?

Wouldn't February 6th give SP "plenty of time" before making a decision? One thing I'm pretty sure of, it will obviously be a college coach. Now the question is who...

They could also be waiting on February, 4th. The day after the Super Bowl, if their prime candidate they are waiting on is on either the 49ers or Ravens' staff that's when they would be allowed permission to speak with them.

They could also be waiting on February, 4th. The day after the Super Bowl, if their prime candidate they are waiting on is on either the 49ers or Ravens' staff that's when they would be allowed permission to speak with them.

Yeah, this is true as well. I don't believe we're going after Mangini or Crennel though. They would already be interviewed and mentioned if so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom