Toddler-Vison (1 Viewer)

assuming that's his aunt in the closet b/c i don't know if there's a mom alive that's going to let a 2yr old free range with an exposed stairs rigth there

i't'd be fun to see that with funny music and then with scary music

The dog made me jump! Like a horror movie.

Come on, you know you did too

assuming that's his aunt in the closet b/c i don't know if there's a mom alive that's going to let a 2yr old free range with an exposed stairs rigth there

I was thinking the same thing! My sister has 2 year old twins. They are freaky about stuff like that. Someone offered the family a cabin in the mountains for a vacation. Nope. They won't go because the kids are obviously going to jump off a cliff and die.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

When my oldest was 2 or 3, we gave him a Diego digital camera, and he walked around snapping shots during a family event. The results were pretty awesome, perspective wise.

did the same with my first - he took a bunch of pictures and i made an album called 2 Ft High and Rising

did the same with my first - he took a bunch of pictures and i made an album called 2 Ft High and Rising

Nice.

61SXZxd5nwL._SY300_.jpg

I thought the same thing, but subtitles said they were watching on phone and maybe thought that was enough. I was surprised they didn't have one of these up:

t300x182.jpg

Weird how things seem as outsider and we get more judgmental. I'm pretty sure my parents didn't worry about me tumbling down the stairs too much at that age, because my bedroom was right at the top of the stairs, and I don't think they ever had the little gate things in the house (if those things even existed in 1970).

We have a gate at the top of our stairs, and our kids (7, 10) wanted to sleep on the ground in their new sleeping bags in the 10'x10' room the stairs open into. (the gate is old and sometimes opens backward over the stairs, so there is that) This was 2 weeks ago.

She made me put the kids in bed when they fell asleep because she was afraid they would roll down the stairs in the middle of the night. Somehow.

He rationale was that, because she's a teacher and is around kids all the time, she can better predict the crazy things kids do/situations they get in.

I'm like, "Well, they'll learn pretty quick, won't they?"

mine was a set of garden shears - not hedge shears -just regular ol scissor type things -- anyway, the wife was like 'you can't put those in the back' (hatchback)
me: "k, why?"
wife" "what if we get in a wreck"
so her contention was that we could get in a wreck so severe that the car will start rolling over and the danger will come from a loose set of garden shears and those will somehow magically stab the child - who would other-wise be unharmed in such an accident

i put them in the spare compartment, where i'm sure they could do more damage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom