Toilet Paper Rolls (1 Viewer)

100% this

Just a few weeks ago I was went out for lunch and asked for medium drink

They handed me this ginormous cup and I said 'I asked for a medium'

To which she replied 'that IS a medium'

I held up the cup and said 'THIS is a medium?! When I was a kid this was a Big Gulp!'

I just went through this exact same scenario with Smoothie King. I swear their mediums are what used to be large.

As for the rest of you grunting cave people, get a Bidet and/or use flushable wet wipes why dont ya. That way you dont need double rolls of any thing. :poop:

Girls are dirtier. I've cleaned the bathrooms at two different places of work so I know for a fact women are worse. They're too afraid to sit on the seat so they hover and then it goes everywhere.
i've never had a company wide, mandated, email requiring docusign, that was regarding the disgusting use of the male restrooms on the third floor. the female one had a daily dose of poopy on the floor and pee everywhere. the sheet bandit.

it got to the point where the night cleaners refused to go in there anymore.

my wife had a similar notice at her work, though no forced acknowledgement of the email. they had trustees, so those poor convicted felons did not deserve that punishment.

i've never had a company wide, mandated, email requiring docusign, that was regarding the disgusting use of the male restrooms on the third floor. the female one had a daily dose of poopy on the floor and pee everywhere. the shirt bandit.

it got to the point where the night cleaners refused to go in there anymore.

my wife had a similar notice at her work, though no forced acknowledgement of the email. they had trustees, so those poor convicted felons did not deserve that punishment.
Toxic female privilege at work. There's nothing worse than working in a raging estrogen environment. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom