Tom benson (1 Viewer)

DEUCERICKBOY02

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Really needs to get with program and fire either McMahon, vitt, Johnson or all of them. It is like being in an office of you don't have to worry about losing your job you get comfortable and complacent. Time to shake things up at this point it is about sending a message for next season

Tom isn't doing anything. He stood by Sean during the Bounty thing and Payton has since been there for him with Benson's latest struggles. Sean isn't going anywhere.

Tom isn't doing anything. He stood by Sean during the Bounty thing and Payton has since been there for him with Benson's latest struggles. Sean isn't going anywhere.

I didn't say Sean should go anywhere yet. Benson can't be that far off like people are saying wasn't there a report before season about benson voicing his dislike for greenbrier ?

Tom will not make any moves coaching related. He'll leave that up to Loomis if anything

Really needs to get with program and fire either McMahon, vitt, Johnson or all of them. It is like being in an office of you don't have to worry about losing your job you get comfortable and complacent. Time to shake things up at this point it is about sending a message for next season

Entire Staff GM included the head coach doesn't have to worry about answering to anyone that's why you can go 7-9 twice and not be on the hot seat. But it doesn't matter Tom Benson is fine with the 1 Superbowl Appearance and Win.

Its about keeping the dome filled and ticket sales now.

I'll admit it would be nice once in a while to see Mr Benson speak after a game, or get get mad, take some action every now and then, like other team owners do. Sean and Mickey run amok and have no fear of their boss doing anything. imo

Keep embarrassing him like last night and hit that pocket-book he will not hesitate to send him on his way.

I don't see change happening!

9501383-gayle-benson-mickey-loomis-sean-payton-tom-benson-nfl-preaseason-pittsburgh-steelers-new-orleans-saints-850x560.jpg

Tom is not in this for friends if so, all of us would get in the game free. In other words he is in to win and to make money.

And that's why this organisation is in turmoil. Nobody will fire each other, they will always settle for last place.

Tom is not in this for friends if so, all of us would get in the game free. In other words he is in to win and to make money.

The games are sold out and he has a waiting list for season tickets plus the NFL games are shared revenue among the NFL owners. Win or lose Benson in not losing money! Tom Benson makes money even if the Saints lose.

The man needs to flex and get some folks off his prah por taaaaay!

I'm not going to say it but we're all thinking it and pretty much know it's true.

I don't know about firing someone, but he definitely needs to "make his presence known", so to speak. I'm talking about sentences that end with "or else".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom