Tom Brady and Randy Moss Quit Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

What in God's name are you talking about? Did you even watch the post game interview with Moss? He was completely gracious towards the Giants. Even said they couldn't match their intensity. Gave them all the props in the world. Seriously, think before you post, and even then, pause, maybe you'll forget what you wanted to say and then not say anything:hihi: PS, I'm just giving you a hard time, don't take it seriously.

HAHA

Nah I don't take any on this board seriously.

I'm not uptight like most of these people.

Dudes talking about Favre skipped the bowl.

Who cares? Thats irrelevant.

These guys just got embarrassed.

One of the biggest chokes in sports.

You can't compare Favre backing out to this.

Apples and oranges fella

HAHA

Nah I don't take any on this board seriously.

I'm not uptight like most of these people.

Dudes talking about Favre skipped the bowl.

Who cares? Thats irrelevant.

These guys just got embarrassed.

One of the biggest chokes in sports.

You can't compare Favre backing out to this.

Apples and oranges fella
Nope it's pretty much apples to apples. Moss doesn't want to play in the pro-bowl so guess what. He doesn't. Farve doesn't want to play in it so he doesn't.

As for the timing, I think pretty much every player who has pulled out did so after their teams season finished. Brady and Mosses finished last night so they announced it today. I really think if they had won the Super Bowl they would still not be playing in the Pro Bowl.

As for the Pro Bowl itself. Get rid of it. Hold the voting announce the teams, do away with the game or as those have suggested have it be a flag football game and a bunch of skills competitions for each specific positions.

The league should just quit doing the Pro bowl altogether it's not even popular to watch anymore it's a waste of time.. They can't even sell the Pro Bowl gear.
I say if the league "MUST" have these pro-bowl games, instead of moving our Home games to London and elsewhere, Move all of those Pro bowls out to other countries like that, those people will still rally behind it. and that way the Season Ticket holders don't get the shaft.

WOW those classes pieces of ***** that is ridculous the pro bowl is a top honor tom brady is fine and moss if fine. The pro bowl is great but this is classless i have no respect for the patriots as a team SORE LOSERS NEVER LEARN AND CHEATERS NEVER WIN

Dude.............

I guess you all forgot Moss' classless act the end of the game last night too right.

At least Belicheck shook Coughlins hand. Moss hit the locker room without congratulating one guy.

If they win the Super Bowl, MOSS goes to the pro bowl.

LOL

That's obvious.. wake up.

Get over it. I would rather see a saints players leave without shaking anyones hand after lossing than smiling and joking around with the other team after an embarrassing loss.

I don't blame either of them for skipping out on the probowl. Its a joke anyway and I am sure they are quite upset about the loss.

The Pro Bowl is incredibly stupid. I don't blame Moss or any other player that does not want to play in the game. Part of me was even happy that Colston didn't make the game because it meant he couldn't get hurt in it.

yeah, it's not like you can get hurt at the Pro Bowl

-signed
Drew Brees

LOL I don't fault anyone stepping down from the pro bowl. The honor is being named to the game. Like someone said, with the beating that Brady took Sunday, I don't blame him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom