Tom Brady and Tampa post Super Bowl coverage, a little too much ???? (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem like ESPN and NFL network are covering Brady and Tampa way more than previous Super Bowl winners ??
I switch on the morning shows practically everyday, to get some news and there is seems to be something on Tampa or Tom all the time.

I get it, they brought back their entire team and Tom is close to collecting Social Security, but man they are making them out like they are the 85 Bears.

They do realize last season , Tampa got blown out by Saints in regular season and beat by the Chiefs.

They took a miracle route thru the playoffs against beat up teams to get to and win the Super Bowl ?

I realize Brees is gone and Tampa looks like the king of the division, but it seems like there is a 24 hour Brady watch.

Oh look Brady is buying a 6 million dollar yacht, oh look Brady is working out.

What's next? Oh look Brady is getting an oil change ? Brady is picking up his dry cleaning ???

I don't hate Tampa, like I do Atlanta or Dallas. Good for them and the city , but it just seems like overkill on the coverage.

Anybody else think that way ???

I honestly don't watch ESPN, NFL network or any major media stations or podcast to notice any trend. They may get a lot of coverage and that's fine by me. The less they talk about us the better, in my opinion. I never get upset over these things.

I honestly don't watch ESPN, NFL network or any major media stations or podcast to notice any trend. They may get a lot of coverage and that's fine by me. The less they talk about us the better, in my opinion. I never get upset over these things.
I agree!!! Just like that drama between A-Rod/Packers, all they're doing are allowing more pressure on themselves & eventually all of that media darling coverages will come back to haunt them. Besides, let them enjoy their moment in the sun. Because it might be another 20+ yrs until they will go back to Super Bowl. (Personally, i think the Packers will miss the playoffs bc of Rodgers)

Is it me or does it seem like ESPN and NFL network are covering Brady and Tampa way more than previous Super Bowl winners ??
I switch on the morning shows practically everyday, to get some news and there is seems to be something on Tampa or Tom all the time.

I get it, they brought back their entire team and Tom is close to collecting Social Security, but man they are making them out like they are the 85 Bears.

They do realize last season , Tampa got blown out by Saints in regular season and beat by the Chiefs.

They took a miracle route thru the playoffs against beat up teams to get to and win the Super Bowl ?

I realize Brees is gone and Tampa looks like the king of the division, but it seems like there is a 24 hour Brady watch.

Oh look Brady is buying a 6 million dollar yacht, oh look Brady is working out.

What's next? Oh look Brady is getting an oil change ? Brady is picking up his dry cleaning ???

I don't hate Tampa, like I do Atlanta or Dallas. Good for them and the city , but it just seems like overkill on the coverage.

Anybody else think that way ???
Here's the million question: Can they repeat? Honestly, no.

I don’t watch any of the mainstream sports stuff so I’m missing out...

I agree. The stars were aligned last year for Tampa. It was healthy at the right time, the Saints had four turnovers to none in the playoff game, and before the Super Bowl, Kansas City suffered major injuries in the offensive line. Everything went right for Tampa.

People forget Tampa did not win its division.

The Super Bowl champion is always the most covered team in sports that year.

I'm the same boat. I haven't watched any of this so I wouldn't know what's going on outside of our Saints world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom