Tom Brady, Bucs show they're still not ready for prime time in loss to Rams (1 Viewer)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

"They finally felt ready because they had Tom Brady as their quarterback.

And while Brady led the Bucs back with a game-tying touchdown pass to a wide-open Chris Godwin with 3:59 to go on Monday night, he could not overcome the big plays given up by the defense, the loss of two offensive linemen, the four drops by his running backs or his own deficiencies on the deep ball and his two interceptions."

So how many prime time games has he lost? Were all 4 prime time? The article didn't say, but I think it was all 4 of their losses and should have been 5, but the refs bailed the Bucs out of that Giants game.

And while Brady led the Bucs back with a game-tying touchdown pass to a wide-open Chris Godwin with 3:59 to go on Monday night, he could not overcome the big plays given up by the defense, the loss of two offensive linemen, the four drops by his running backs or his own deficiencies on the deep ball and his two interceptions."

So how many prime time games has he lost? Were all 4 prime time? The article didn't say, but I think it was all 4 of their losses and should have been 5, but the refs bailed the Bucs out of that Giants game.

Did this article mention how Bruce Arians had them practice out at the field at night under the lights as a new method to help them prepare for "prime time" games? It didn't work.

What does that -3 mean next to the Saints? Was that the betting line? It must be because the Saints beat them by 35.

Yes, the bet lines. They beat the Giants, but lost the spread. It's not actual loss, just the betting line for that game. In other words, don't bet on Brady to cover your bets.

Did this article mention how Bruce Arians had them practice out at the field at night under the lights as a new method to help them prepare for "prime time" games? It didn't work.

Nope, and why would that make any difference? Is this their first time playing a night game? I think Arians is getting brain damage from that shield he wear on his face.

The second loss to the Saints as well as the losses to the Bears and Rams were in prime time games. The season opener against us was a noon kickoff.

A lot of websites will only show the final scores for games teams have already played instead of showing the kickoff times for those games but this website has 'em all.

Arians keeps talking about how they haven’t been able to win games played at night. He even enr as far as to push a couple of practices to later in the evening.

Maybe the reason isn’t that the games are played at night. The old “correlation does not equal causation” thing. Maybe the reason is that the games are played in prime time because those opponents are better teams...and the Bucs just aren’t as good as the media wanted us to believe. 🤔

Arians keeps talking about how they haven’t been able to win games played at night. He even enr as far as to push a couple of practices to later in the evening.

Maybe the reason isn’t that the games are played at night. The old “correlation does not equal causation” thing. Maybe the reason is that the games are played in prime time because those opponents are better teams...and the Bucs just aren’t as good as the media wanted us to believe. 🤔

So it sounds like Arians can't see at night. Maybe that is the problem. I could only image the glare through that plastic shield. :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom