Tom Brady Class Act - Drew's son catches TD pass from Brady (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I love that Tom Brady took his time to talk to Drew and his wife and also threw a pass to one of Brees' kids. Two all time greats having some finals words at the end of the season for one of them. Tom probably knows this might be Brees' last game as well. But love what he did regardless.

I love that Tom Brady took his time to talk to Drew and his wife and also threw a pass to one of Brees' kids. Two all time greats having some finals words at the end of the season for one of them. Tom probably knows this might be Brees' last game as well. But love what he did regardless.

I didn't want to watch it, but as a dad with fond memories of my kids being that age, I enjoyed seeing the kids be kids.
Don't know if Brees' son has ever caught a TD pass from Brady before, but I bet it means a lot to him.
If not so much now, probably in the not too distant future.
Had to chuckle at Brees' daughter taking a plop at the end.
"You blew the 'Trust game' , daddy!"

I never hated Brady. Arguably the best QB ever. You don't luck into 6 SBs and now 14 championship games. Dude came to the NFC and got to the NFCCG at 43 in one year. Maybe even the Super Bowl. I applaud greatness.

Plus he broke the hearts of Panthers and Falcons fans for us in the Super Bowl.

I never hated Brady. Arguably the best QB ever. You don't luck into 6 SBs and now 14 championship games. Dude came to the NFC and got to the NFCCG at 43 in one year. Maybe even the Super Bowl. I applaud greatness.

Plus he broke the hearts of Panthers and Falcons fans for us in the Super Bowl.
Dude - 4 turnovers.
A 4 turnover differential.
The Saints would have lost to Nichols State giving them 4 extra possessions, and robbing themselves of points.
The SAINTS got him to his 14th championship game.
Not Tampa Bay, and not Tom Brady.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom