Tom Brady Class Act - Drew's son catches TD pass from Brady (2 Viewers)

I never hated Tom as a person. he seems decent enough. and now I hope he loses miserably next week.

I'm torn on whether I'd rather Tom really cement his legacy by going to the SB with a new team, or have Rodgers make it to a second SuperBowl so people have more ammo to put Brees down for only making it to one.

I'm torn on whether I'd rather Tom really cement his legacy by going to the SB with a new team, or have Rodgers make it to a second SuperBowl so people have more ammo to put Brees down for only making it to one.
At this point the common fan is going to have Rodgers > Brees. That ship has sailed.

If Brady were with any other non NFC South team I'd have no qualms with him going back to the Super Bowl, but he's with the Bucs and I've never been and never will be a "cheer for a rival" guy so I'll be "rooting" for Green Bay. But worst case, if the Bucs do win, they are the NFCS team I can stomach the most compared to the other two.

good point, but at this point I don't want anyone else to have a chance to win a home Super Bowl since ours was stolen in 2012. especially not the bucs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom