Tom brady = g.o.a.t (1 Viewer)

Tom Brady is now the greatest NFL QB of all time. Montana to me was the best, but Tom is clearly past him. Congrats Pats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who says Brady is not the greatest of all time is just in denial. It's funny too see the amount of people bias towards Drew. Yes we love him, yes he is one of the best of all time, but even Drew himself would admit Tom is the GOAT.

The guy has 5 rings, 7 Super Bowl appearances, 4 Super Bowl MVP's, been to 6 straight straight AFC Championship games, the list goes on...

We all admire Drew, but Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time and if it was the other way around, where Drew had won 5 rings for us Saints then you'd all be using that as the main reason for claiming Drew was the greatest.

Love him or hate him, there will be nobody who comes close to what TB has achieved. Admit it or stay in denial.

Congrats to Tom tonight and the rest of the Patriots, one of the best Super Bowls I have ever seen.

Anyone who says Brady is not the greatest of all time is just in denial. It's funny too see the amount of people bias towards Drew. Yes we love him, yes he is one of the best of all time, but even Drew himself would admit Tom is the GOAT.

The guy has 5 rings, 7 Super Bowl appearances, 4 Super Bowl MVP's, been to 6 straight straight AFC Championship games, the list goes on...

We all admire Drew, but Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time and if it was the other way around, where Drew had won 5 rings for us Saints then you'd all be using that as the main reason for claiming Drew was the greatest.

Love him or hate him, there will be nobody who comes close to what TB has achieved. Admit it or stay in denial.

Congrats to Tom tonight and the rest of the Patriots, one of the best Super Bowls I have ever seen.

those are all impressive accomplishments that are unmatched in the history of the NFL...but those are team accomplishments

You cannot credit one player with those great feats

He is and has always been part of one of the best teams in the league. He is probably even the best player on each one of those teams...

But football is the epitome of a team sport and outside of longevity, he doesn't deserve anymore recognition than the rest of his team

Edit...I also wanted to note I have no ill will toward Brady. I just can't stand how ignorant it sounds to claim that one guy is responsible for a win or loss when nearly everyone on the game day roster plays and impacts the game

those are all impressive accomplishments that are unmatched in the history of the NFL...but those are team accomplishments

You cannot credit one player with those great feats

He is and has always been part of one of the best teams in the league. He is probably even the best player on each one of those teams...

But football is the epitome of a team sport and outside of longevity, he doesn't deserve anymore recognition than the rest of his team
4 Super Bowl MVPs are a team accomplishment? Throwing for over 200 yards in the 4th Q is a team accomplishment? By you're concept then, you are saying the pats would of won all those Super Bowls with Matt Casell at QB.

I'm not saying he hasn't been part of great teams, course he has. But you're acting like he's just played an average role in all of the New England's achievements in the past decade.

You know he's the GOAT, time to admit it :) :) :) :)

Edit: I'm not claiming that he is SOLEY responsible for this feats. But what, does that mean he isn't the greatest of all time because he plays on a team with more than himself as a member?

Let me rephrase his accomplishments then. He has achieved more than ANY quarterback has ever accomplished (PERSONAL & team feats)

I don't want to be drawn into a silly argument on trying to persuade you he is the greatest, because if someone doesn't know it already then they never will. If he played for the Saints I'm sure you'd agree.

4 Super Bowl MVPs are a team accomplishment? Throwing for over 200 yards in the 4th Q is a team accomplishment? By you're concept then, you are saying the pats would of won all those Super Bowls with Matt Casell at QB.

I'm not saying he hasn't been part of great teams, course he has. But you're acting like he's just played an average role in all of the New England's achievements in the past decade.

You know he's the GOAT, time to admit it :) :) :) :)

No. Were saying Brees would have 5 rings if he was a patriot.

No. Were saying Brees would have 5 rings if he was a patriot.
But he doesn't play for the Patriots, so you're argument is hypothetical and quite frankly not true. Okay then, Drew Brees is the greatest of all time because he MIGHT have won a few more Super Bowls than he has now if he played for a team which never drafted him in the first place haha

You're in denial dude. Brees is a beast, Rodgers is a beast but Brady is the GOAT.

Only one SB without a cheating scandal. Rules are catered to him. PATS win without him.
He's not the greatest.

Seriously, it's time to stop with the excuses.

This is a team that sneaks up on no one and has a target on their backs every single season. Even our victory over the Pats in 2009......which honestly wasn't even that great of a Pats team, compared to many of their other teams......was viewed as the moment that the Saints knew they were ready to go win it all that year.

5 Super Bowl wins....has been to 7 total..... and just won this one at age 39 without his best offensive weapon on the field.

How anyone in their right mind could even attempt to debate that he is the best QB ever is beyond me.

Seriously, it's time to stop with the excuses.

This is a team that sneaks up on no one and has a target on their backs every single season. Even our victory over the Pats in 2009......which honestly wasn't even that great of a Pats team, compared to many of their other teams......was viewed as the moment that the Saints knew they were ready to go win it all that year.

5 Super Bowl wins....has been to 7 total..... and just won this one at age 39 without his best offensive weapon on the field.

How anyone in their right mind could even attempt to debate that he is the best QB ever is beyond me.
Couldnt agree more. It's funny because if we had drafted Tom Brady& he had just won his 5th Super Bowl for us, how many of these in denial fans would agree he is the GOAT? All of them.

But he doesn't play for the Patriots, so you're argument is hypothetical and quite frankly not true. Okay then, Drew Brees is the greatest of all time because he MIGHT have won a few more Super Bowls than he has now if he played for a team which never drafted him in the first place haha

You're in denial dude. Brees is a beast, Rodgers is a beast but Brady is the GOAT.

The sole argument for Brady being the best is that he has won more Super Bowls as a qb than anyone else(or just winning for that matter)

I agree that it's a meaningless argument but the flaw is in crediting one player...

Please don't misinterpret my stance. Brady is a heck of a football player. His stats rank him as one of the best of all time...but it sounds like your argument means that drew isn't good enough to win Super Bowls. If that were the case, we wouldn't hear so many people crying about our defense

Brees' numbers>Brady's numbers

Brady's team>Brees' team

If those are the measuring sticks, that would mean that Brees is the better player but plays on a worse team

The sole argument for Brady being the best is that he has won more Super Bowls as a qb than anyone else

I agree that it's a meaningless argument but the flaw is in crediting one player...

Please don't misinterpret my stance. Brady is a heck of a football player. His stats rank him as one of the best of all time...but it sounds like your argument means that drew isn't good enough to win Super Bowls. If that were the case, we wouldn't hear so many people crying about our defense

Brees' numbers>Brady's numbers

Brady's team>Brees' team

If those are the measuring sticks, that would mean that Brees is the better player but plays on a worse team
You're entitled to your opinion dude, I'm not going to force mine upon you. And I never said Drew isn't good enough to win Super Bowls, of course he is. I called him one of the best of all time. However the dispute was, who is the GREATEST of all time? And the answer to that is Tom Brady. But like I say, you are entitled your opinion as is everyone else. I just think people who don't realise that are in denial. Peace out and onto next season!!

There is always the 1% that thinks otherwise.

It was a great game though.

brees puts up better numbers than Brady every year except 2007. Its not a matter of "if" he would have because he played well enough consistently in that time period on a lesser team to say for sure he would.
Its hypothetical but the stats dont lie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom