Tom brady = g.o.a.t (1 Viewer)

Your use of the stats is a little off if you think Brady has only one season better than Brees. Brady has had several excellent TD:INT ratios.

1. His team turns the ball over less
2. He has better starting field position while brees has to go 90 yards EVERY DRIVE
3. We frequently get pinned at the goalline to start
4. Defense in new orleans doesnt exist so we fall behond so rees has to predictably pass into traffic
5. Wrs frequently develop stone hands and bobbles into defenders
6. Special teams garbage
7. He is short

All of these contribute to more ints. Brees does way more with way less.

Without question I think Brady is the best NFL player ever. Yes I get sick of hearing it like everyone else but this comeback victory just cemented that into time. I mean you can argue about teams around him and Belichik but come on, this has been going on for what... 17 years?

To me, there is no doubt Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in NFL history. Been to more Super Bowl than any other player. 7 if you are counting. Won 5. The question now should be is he the greatest player in the history of sports. Who is better? Tom Brady or Michael Jordan. Put Magic Johnson and Bill Russell in that conversation too.

To me, there is no doubt Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in NFL history. Been to more Super Bowl than any other player. 7 if you are counting. Won 5. The question now should be is he the greatest player in the history of sports. Who is better? Tom Brady or Michael Jordan. Put Magic Johnson and Bill Russell in that conversation too.

If you use championships as your only criteria,Bill Russell has 11. I believe that record will never be broken in any team sport.

Otto Graham has 7 NFL championships if you count the pre Sb era. He also led the Browns to the title game 10 consecutive years.

If I had to pick one player who dominated his sport more than any other,it would be Wayne Gretzky.

3 of those titles were tainted by spygate. Belichick even admitted to taping over 40 games of opposing teams signals....which is a modest number. Kraft admitted to spending tens of millions of dollars on top notch spy equipment. Their ex employee admitted to more than that. Roger Goodell BURNED all of the evidence, but stated that it was not that bad. Then why burn it????

Look, Tom Brady is a great QB. However, the Pats have proved that they can win with anyone at QB. Belichik, if anything, despite cheating, should be the one to get all of the praise bc he finds any edge possible for a victory. Tom is the beneficiary of great coaching. Plus, had the Seahawks ran the ball on the goal line or Atlanta just ran the ball last night, then Tom would've lost the last 2 trips to the SB. He's been pretty lucky, but at the end of the day, he still got the hardware, so there is an argument of him being the GOAT. I (personally) don't think a guy with asterisks next to his titles deserves the title of GOAT bc it's not fair to the greats that did it without cheating. Now, I will say that last night's performance was the best by a QB in a SB hands down.

I'm not a Tom Brady hater. I just don't like cheaters.
Well okay then, our Super Bowl is tainted by bounty gate. Works both ways.

Yes Greatest player ever. Let's not forget that Charles Haley got 5. That's an incredible achievement at any position.
a2f9b32e3bc2cab7a2d0012612bda466.jpg

Greatest player ever? Jerry rice.

Don't [emoji122] act [emoji122] like [emoji122] you [emoji122] know [emoji122] the [emoji122] goat [emoji122] if [emoji122] you [emoji122]don't [emoji122]know [emoji122]who [emoji122] this [emoji122] is[emoji122]
50e826ed466da93bd2849966cc4e92c9.jpg

I tried to hate on Brady but it never felt like more than kidding myself. He's not a bad guy. He is hunble in winnig and takes blame in losing. He's highly competative. And His teammates love him.

Is he the best player of alltime? Possibly but the level of relevance is hard to messure. He's very very good at playing the most important position on the field. He's remarkably consistent and reliable in the big moment.

Detractors will say that he's a system that qb just like they said of Montana but it doesn't really matter when you have that many rings and incredible stats to back it up,

Brady is incredible. He deserves major proptitude.

If you use championships as your only criteria,Bill Russell has 11. I believe that record will never be broken in any team sport.

Otto Graham has 7 NFL championships if you count the pre Sb era. He also led the Browns to the title game 10 consecutive years.

Yeah, Brady still needs 2 more championships to tie Otto Graham. Graham's first 5 championships were consecutive also (46-50).

That being said, Brady is GOAT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom