Tom Brady going into broadcasting (edit: deal in place with FOX following the end of his playing career) (1 Viewer)

This arrangement is in place for whenever he stops playing. He’s still QBing the Bucs this year. Should probably reflect that in the thread title & original post.

Rich get richer while somebody who's worked hard in the broadcasting field gets bypassed for star quality
Sports broadcasts and shows are littered with former athletes who don’t belong there. More often than not I’m listening to one of these buffoons and wondering who thought it would be a good idea to put them in that spot. At least Brady has star power and good communication skills. His take means something, he’s only the greatest to ever play the QB position.

With all the superstars getting into broadcasting after their playing days, it is gonna nudge out a lot of those old timers like Daryl Johnston that no body remembers having had played. I am fine with this. These old guys are from days passed when the game was completely different.

2023 will be remembered as

Tom "He should have stayed retired" Brady

This is how life goes. Just like the real world, it does not always end the way you would like. It rarely does

Louie Life coach

taking clients. pm me for discount sessions

2023 will be remembered as

Tom "He should have stayed retired" Brady

This is how life goes. Just like the real world, it does not always end the way you would like. It rarely does

Louie Life coach

taking clients. pm me for discount sessions
Father Time is undefeated but so far, Brady’s arc has defied the laws of physics. It will be interesting to see how long he can walk the tight rope. I wrote him off when he signed with the Bucs. He proved me wrong yet again. Love him or hate him, he’s been able to sustain true goat status with seeming ease. I hope he chooses to walk before he hits the wall, watching what happened to Peyton Manning and Drew (physical breakdowns) was tough to watch.

Fox was never gonna a first timer as lead analyst.

What does "lead analyst" mean? On what show?

Personally, I don't care for Tom Brady so there's that. If it's for the Fox pre-game show who is he replacing?

The tweet is vague.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom